Sponsored

Illinois-Chicago

ChiTownStang26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium ~2016 Mustang V6(sold)~
@rum_punch_ruby I have mine collecting dust in my garage you can have it. I'm over by O'Hare airport on the edge of chicago.
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
@Simon.V8 @Whiplash473 and myself are throwing together a little lunch meet. It will be held at Pierce Tavern in Downers Grove at 1pm Sunday the 25th. There is a parking garage a block away that where going to meet and park at.
We set this up to talk cars, enjoy some food, hear whiplashes LT setup, and inevitably compare problems with our cars lol.
We'd like to invite everyone and anyone to come join us(ecos, v6, GT) who knows maybe we can make this a monthly summer thing. Just give one of us a heads up if your coming by or if you have any questions.
Burgers, beers, and mustangs! Could you ask for a more fun sunday!?!
I'd go but I'll be at Autobahn, probably having more fun at TSSCC Tracksprint #3 :)

ChiTownStang26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@BmacIL

Always raining on my parade lol! Your racing calendar you posted months back says your going to route 66 next Sunday, is that a race your ride day? I'm not seeing it on their website, but I'm interested in tagging along if your going.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
@BmacIL

Always raining on my parade lol! Your racing calendar you posted months back says your going to route 66 next Sunday, is that a race your ride day? I'm not seeing it on their website, but I'm interested in tagging along if your going.
Tomorrow autobahn, and going there on the 31st.

Tsscc.org

Shocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO Mustang GT
Anyone have a unneeded sound tube laying around they'd like to unload? Thinking of adding the Fosters Whine Mod to my SC and I tossed my sound tube long ago.

I have two laying around. You can have one or both if you like.

Sponsored

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
I have two laying around. You can have one or both if you like.
Turns out not needed after all. Thanks for the offer.

@Simon.V8 @Whiplash473 and myself are throwing together a little lunch meet. It will be held at Pierce Tavern in Downers Grove at 1pm Sunday the 25th. There is a parking garage a block away that where going to meet and park at.
We set this up to talk cars, enjoy some food, hear whiplashes LT setup, and inevitably compare problems with our cars lol.
We'd like to invite everyone and anyone to come join us(ecos, v6, GT) who knows maybe we can make this a monthly summer thing. Just give one of us a heads up if your coming by or if you have any questions.
Burgers, beers, and mustangs! Could you ask for a more fun sunday!?!
How was it? Pics!

@rum_punch_ruby I have mine collecting dust in my garage you can have it. I'm over by O'Hare airport on the edge of chicago.
Not needed anymore but appreciate the offer.

ChiTownStang26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@rum_punch_ruby

We had a blast man! We're hoping next time we can get a few more guys. @Whiplash473 was the camera guy but he and his wife just had a baby so hes had his hands full and hasn't been able to edit many pictures but he did manage to get one of @Simon.V8 car done. Cant wait to see the group pictures!

Resized_5.jpeg

Whiplash473

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT/PP | '94 GT stroker
I just saw @rum_punch_ruby 's car at the show in Elgin this morning.

EDIT: Maybe not. I see in your profile pic that you don't have a front plate and this one did. I just assumed it was you since the plate was something like "RUMPNCH".

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
I just saw @rum_punch_ruby 's car at the show in Elgin this morning.

EDIT: Maybe not. I see in your profile pic that you don't have a front plate and this one did. I just assumed it was you since the plate was something like "RUMPNCH".
That was me :like:
I just didn't take the plate off after I parked. Which one was yours?

I was hoping to get to the Cars N Coffee in Vernon Hills tomorrow but looks like rain. Saw this show while looking and decided to drive out. Some nice Mustangs there.

Whiplash473

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)

I was hoping to get to the Cars N Coffee in Vernon Hills tomorrow but looks like rain. Saw this show while looking and decided to drive out. Some nice Mustangs there.
Oh, cool. Too bad I didn't see you near it. I didn't show mine (nothing worth showing), so I parked around the side of the building.

I was planning on going to a show at Cantigny Park. The owner of my shop is going and was telling me there's supposed to be a few hundred cars. I've never been there.

Write a post if you end up going to Vernon Hills and I'll meet you up there instead.

Sponsored

DoubleX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT
Any recommendations for tint places in the western suburbs or surrounding areas?

Whiplash473

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)

Maddog1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6

What are the odds. Haven't been on 6G in forever, but decided to check at work today and read this thread. I saw you on the way home on Meyer in Lombard! Nice ride. I was in my girlfriend's whip so nothing recognizable.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone looking for a set of winter tires and wheels? I have my stock 18" wheels with Bridgestone Blizzaks for sale. Will fit GT w/o Brembos, EB and V6. Tires have at least one full season of winter left, all at 5-6/32. PM me if interested.

hson10

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Hans
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT Premium 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone looking for a set of winter tires and wheels? I have my stock 18" wheels with Bridgestone Blizzaks for sale. Will fit GT w/o Brembos, EB and V6. Tires have at least one full season of winter left, all at 5-6/32. PM me if interested.
I actually am interested! Would you consider trade + maybe a little cash for stock 18s with stock pirellis on it? They literally saw about 500mi of use before I pulled em off the car.
Sponsored