thrillawill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Questing about lowering a 19' GT PP1.

Eibach told me the sportlines are NOT compatible with the PP1. Does anyone know which springs that give me an aggressive drop ARE? Or am i forced to go coilovers if a want a drop around 1.8 to 2.0?

Appreciate feedback in advance.
Sponsored

boos550t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT PP Old : 2017 Base GT PP 2015 EB Premium PP @ismgt
Wonder why they said that.. Does your car have magneride?

kona5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
LOL I didn't think someone else was going thru the same problem as I was going thru, but just got off the phone with the dealer that sold me my 2019 pp1. I Don't have magnaride and I don't think you have it either, but the dealer told me to check my window sticker and see if its in the specs section, but double check with ur dealer just incase!

OP
OP
thrillawill

thrillawill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Wonder why they said that.. Does your car have magneride?
No Magneride. Eibach told me with or without Magneride, the sportlines are not compatible with the 19’ PP1.

ColeTrickle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandin
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP, 09 G8 GT, 00 SS Camaro Conv
No Magneride. Eibach told me with or without Magneride, the sportlines are not compatible with the 19’ PP1.
I don't think there is a difference in what you can do with non mag ride cars.....Other than the brakes everything is essentially the same.

Sponsored

kona5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I don't think there is a difference in what you can do with non mag ride cars.....Other than the brakes everything is essentially the same.
false, and here's why. magnaride was just added to both 18-19. and there's a huuuge difference. if your mustang has magnaride you CANNOT use normal lowering springs. you need magnaride specific lowering spring.

kona5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
magnaride is something in the suspension that both help suspension and chassis. I had done my research and found a youtube named (zander13) who gave a little more explanation in it. but that's where i started to learn more about magnaride. hope this helps anyone!!

ColeTrickle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandin
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP, 09 G8 GT, 00 SS Camaro Conv
false, and here's why. magnaride was just added to both 18-19. and there's a huuuge difference. if your mustang has magnaride you CANNOT use normal lowering springs. you need magnaride specific lowering spring.
Whats false?

I said there is no difference in "non" mag ride S550's. It doesn't matter if its a base ecoboost for a pp1 car.

If it doesn't have mag ride you should be able to use the same springs on any of them.

Mag ride cars don't like to be dropped more than 1/2" give or take and there are parts available for ford Performance and steeda,etc...

boos550t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT PP Old : 2017 Base GT PP 2015 EB Premium PP @ismgt
That's what I'm saying. Suspension should be the same for non-magneride cars , aside from stiffer front springs and larger rear sway bar for the pp1

Airborne5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
In for info. Have a 18 PP1 and was looking at lowering springs to clean up the gap. Has anyone with an 18 PP1 successfully used springs?

Sponsored

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2018 pp1 non mag. and lowered it with ford racing, track shocks, struts, and springs. it dropped the front 1.0" in the front and i with a .25" rear steeda sparcer the rear dropped.75". I have done more then that to my pp1 suspension to get where I wanted it but the for mention set up will work great.