jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
The way it sounds, the major push for production is first week of October. Most of what I see for us average joe’s anyway. Anyone have a September date that’s still holding? I do feel extremely fortunate and lucky to get a build date of 10/7 for ordering from a mid/small Mid West dealer. As of yesterday my build date was holding firm! If it goes the way of my GT350 it was only 2 days from ready to ship to delivery, I’m only 4 hours from FRAP Only shipping is truck, no rail. I’m hoping to get some miles in this November!
Sponsored

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
The way it sounds, the major push for production is first week of October. Most of what I see for us average joe’s anyway. Anyone have a September date that’s still holding? I do feel extremely fortunate and lucky to get a build date of 10/7 for ordering from a mid/small Mid West dealer. As of yesterday my build date was holding firm! If it goes the way of my GT350 it was only 2 days from ready to ship to delivery, I’m only 4 hours from FRAP Only shipping is truck, no rail. I’m hoping to get some miles in this November!
That means I could have my car delivered before the end of October, since they are in Phili. We have similar build dates.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Checked with FP today and my build date just slipped from week of 23 Sep to week of 7 Oct.
Last 3 of VIN = 195
When I commented to Noah that I understand there are some other issues at FRAP he just said “Yep...” and wouldn’t say another word...
yes, for the 3 of us that had 9/23 build weeks, we were all pushed to 10/7. Hopefully the entire line gets pushed and we are still the 1st to roll off the lot

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
yes, for the 3 of us that had 9/23 build weeks, we were all pushed to 10/7. Hopefully the entire line gets pushed and we are still the 1st to roll off the lot
I’m ok with that as long as they don’t push my 10/14 date.....lol

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
I was just told the regional rep pulled the car behind me from my dealer bc hes an influencer. Really irritates me that he has a VIN and build date and put his order in 5 weeks after me with my dealer.

Sponsored

COME CORRECT

COME CORRECT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CORRECT
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
So who do I send my VIN last 4 to..Thanks in advance...

i

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I was just told the regional rep pulled the car behind me from my dealer bc hes an influencer. Really irritates me that he has a VIN and build date and put his order in 5 weeks after me with my dealer.

Do you think thats the reason? I ask because my order got pulled before someone who ordered from the same dealer before me, but I am not an influencer. I did ask the salesman to ask the regional rep to see if she could get it sooner than later, but my salesman said the intent was always to have the guy in front of me get his first because he ordered before me. The salesman even had his order as priority 10 and mine as priority 11 so his would get pulled first.

I am not sure if this happened because the regional rep made it happen, or if it simply came to luck, or maybe due to paint color. I have heard sometimes they make decisions based on what color they planned for certain times and maybe Ford Performance Blue was planned for the week of 10/28 and thats why mine was pulled, as opposed his is Rapid Red? I really don't know, I'm just pulling at strings here. I guess I am just trying to say maybe it was for other reasons and not by influence. You know more about it than me, I am just trying to rationalize I guess.

I am very sorry to hear this, and I even feel guilty it happened to the guy in front of me. I mean, of course I am ecstatic I am getting my car,I just wish we all were getting ours.

Jaime

Last edited:

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
THIS is total BS.....And pretty sure this is what is going on for those that have not even got there first allocation or order in. I had my suspensions, but the regional reps I believe are playing favorites, buddy deals, influencers, con artists, trades, people with big wallets, whatever the case may be its total BS. It is FINE if you outline the process and disclose it, but to jerk everyone around is insanity, what happened to honesty.....I digress.....Oh well i will continue to wait but have already realized that the earliest i will have one is late spring at the rate of there meddling.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Not sure how long you have been ordering Mustangs and why you would believe this sort of thing is beyond me.

Do you really think that a Ford regional rep as any kind of pull or influencing with respect to scheduled production dates for any model of Mustang at the FRAP?

Not a hope that a Ford regional rep is going to tell the FRAP when to schedule a car for production and the only time that the FRAP team gets overruled on pushing a car through with priority status is when Dearborn gets involved on a very senior level whereby a Ford family car, Ford exec car or a VIP build is pushed through to the forefront.

There are many reasons/factors for the manner in which the FRAP decides on which cars are being built early and which ones are being built later on with many times it is just the luck of the draw.

Just curious as to who provided you with this information?

:sunglasses:

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
THIS is total BS.....And pretty sure this is what is going on for those that have not even got there first allocation or order in. I had my suspensions, but the regional reps I believe are playing favorites, buddy deals, influencers, con artists, trades, people with big wallets, whatever the case may be its total BS. It is FINE if you outline the process and disclose it, but to jerk everyone around is insanity, what happened to honesty.....I digress.....Oh well i will continue to wait but have already realized that the earliest i will have one is late spring at the rate of there meddling.
Aside from your very poor grammar skills you obviously have no idea as to the production scheduling process at Ford and in particular the FRAP.

Based on all of your negative comments in recent weeks I am surprised that you haven't already moved onto another brand and model and suggest that just maybe the grass is much greener somewhere else and that you would be much happier over there.

:)

RapidResponder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2022 Shelby SSS, 2023 Raptor R

Last edited:

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
Not sure how long you have been ordering Mustangs and why you would believe this sort of thing is beyond me.

Do you really think that a Ford regional rep as any kind of pull or influencing with respect to scheduled production dates for any model of Mustang at the FRAP?

Not a hope that a Ford regional rep is going to tell the FRAP when to schedule a car for production and the only time that the FRAP team gets overruled on pushing a car through with priority status is when Dearborn gets involved on a very senior level whereby a Ford family car, Ford exec car or a VIP build is pushed through to the forefront.

There are many reasons/factors for the manner in which the FRAP decides on which cars are being built early and which ones are being built later on with many times it is just the luck of the draw.

Just curious as to who provided you with this information?

:sunglasses:
The owner of the dealer provided me the information. He has 3 allocations, 2 of us had our orders in immediately, 1 CFTP & 1 base. A few weeks later a youtuber, who is also going to the first track tour event posted a video placing his CFTP order with me dealer.
Here we are months later, 1 scheduled build date and its the last person to order.

Im not crying over spilled milk, good for that guy. I am just not sure how many cars I could stand to go through this process for.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
The owner of the dealer provided me the information. He has 3 allocations, 2 of us had our orders in immediately, 1 CFTP & 1 base. A few weeks later a youtuber, who is also going to the first track tour event posted a video placing his CFTP order with me dealer.
Here we are months later, 1 scheduled build date and its the last person to order.

Im not crying over spilled milk, good for that guy. I am just not sure how many cars I could stand to go through this process for.
I hope you’re talking about Stangmode?, not the other high pitch voice kid Speed,,, something? His videos are just tough to watch.
The only thing I can say to give you comfort, from my past experience. I had an order for a 15 GT350 and got past over. I ended up having to order a 16 instead and it took until June the following year to get my 16 Track Package 350. All it inpatients and irritability feelings go away when you see your vehicle has been shipped!! Good luck the car will get here and all will be good.

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
I hope you’re talking about Stangmode?, not the other high pitch voice kid Speed,,, something? His videos are just tough to watch.
The only thing I can say to give you comfort, from my past experience. I had an order for a 15 GT350 and got past over. I ended up having to order a 16 instead and it took until June the following year to get my 16 Track Package 350. All it inpatients and irritability feelings go away when you see your vehicle has been shipped!! Good luck the car will get here and all will be good.
Yea its not the annoying phenom. I also know the wait will be forgotten when I get behind the wheel.

I also asked him if I am 100% getting a 2020 or if I could get pushed to 2021. If I get pushed I am getting my deposit back and going to another dealer who will sell at MSRP. I am a man of my word so I wouldnt try and pull my order for this year. BUT 2021 is a new deal.
Sponsored