Sponsored

Might be too soon, but any 2019 GT350's encounter any issues?

ADDGAMER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
New to the Forum so my first post. Take a look at your rear panel where the GT350 emblem is, there appears to be quite a few (like mine) with spider cracking of the plastic from too much pressure being applied at factory. Dealer knew of this issue and ordered a replacement although its 6 weeks out. Mine is a March 2019 build
Same exact issue with mine with a 3/19 build. Still waiting for warranty approval to get it repaired along with some 3M adhesive issues on the spoiler and the brake duct. I'm 3 weeks in with no approval yet :(
Sponsored

Racer2233

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Performance Blue - Handling Package
Same exact issue with mine with a 3/19 build. Still waiting for warranty approval to get it repaired along with some 3M adhesive issues on the spoiler and the brake duct. I'm 3 weeks in with no approval yet :(
Mine is a 3/19 Build as well.

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
Mine also is a 3/19 build. I do not see this defect (yet as I have just 800 miles since delivery on 5/1/19). But thiis panel is made from a ridiculously soft plastic. Simple cleaning scratches the finish and I find me polishing out superficial scratches as part of routine cleaning.

Curious to the other 3/19 builds, when did yours get delivered? Mine was an unusually short 6 weeks, so I wonder if our lot was in the right place at the right time for parts pipeline to complete and ship?

Sponsored

Racer2233

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Here's a photo of the rear panel where the badge is adhered. My dealer has has three of these in 2019. They were awesome to deal with and have ordered a replacement. My car has no other flaws with the exception that the rear bumper cover looked like it was installed by an 8 year old (Which I removed and re-installed)
Rear Panel.jpg

ADDGAMER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Here's a photo of the rear panel where the badge is adhered. My dealer has has three of these in 2019. They were awesome to deal with and have ordered a replacement. My car has no other flaws with the exception that the rear bumper cover looked like it was installed by an 8 year old (Which I removed and re-installed)
Rear Panel.jpg
Did they order the part right away or.say it has to go through warranty submission and approval?

Racer2233

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Did they order the part right away or.say it has to go through warranty submission and approval?
Yes, dealer ordered part that same day. Said it was probably 6+ weeks out though.

Sponsored

Voodoo GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2019 GT350 & 2023 Ford Raptor
Same issue with my 2019 rear panel as well. I have just over 2k miles and I hadn't noticed the hair line cracks until now.

Also seeing very uneven tire wear on both front tires (especially the left side), I believe the dealer put on the track option adjustable camber plates and didn't align after?

Hamster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Same issue with my 2019 rear panel as well. I have just over 2k miles and I hadn't noticed the hair line cracks until now.
Same issue. Found once detailed and coated. I just bought the FP panel (which is perfect and came extremely well packaged) and will use it if cracks gets worse. I know I could have gone and dealt with dealer, but just not worth it for me.

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
26 whole miles......only issues are a paint defect I found on rear bumper on edge that hits fender (will fix myself), chip in top edge gurney flap (fixed), and sync issue mentioned above. Reason for 26 miles is had to wait to get in shop for PPF, etc. Get back tomorrow.
I have the same issue on my 19R with the paint on the rear bumper. On the passenger side, right where the top tip of the bumper meets the quarter panel, there is no paint on that edge.

I got the car a week ago with 6 miles and I haven't driven it since I parked it on my driveway.

tracktardicus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 86
I just got back from the Mustang Roundup IX event at Motorsports Park Hastings. We had two '19 GT350's blow the coolant hose that connects from the back of the cooling reservoir to the right side of the block during track use. We had many other GT350's there running hot laps, but no issues with them.
Could be a coincidence, but not likely.

MTdiehard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2018 Mini Cooper S 4D Hardtop, And a midsize SUV
The powertrain on my 2019 GT350 is, best I can put it, “grumbly” below 2000 rpm. Is this just me? At 62 mph on my county highway on my way to work it drives me crazy. Have to down shift to 5th to get revs upto get it to go away. No problem in 6th at higher speeds. Do they all do this or should I see the dealer for service?
Sponsored