OP
ProChargerTECH

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
I thought he got rid of the car after he put the truck motor in it? Do you know who owns the car now?
He sold it to a customer of his actually. He owns "Killer Performance" .
They actually set the car to make around 850 rwhp, and the new owner has been enjoying it.
The car is still somewhere in the KS/MO area.

Not trying to fan flames or blame anything or anyone but I’m curious if something with the stage II pulley possibly loosened up? Enough to where it bacame off center somehow? It is the exact reason I stayed with HO style drive system. D1x also has a lower rpm limit so effectively run a larger pulley on blower.
No fan needed, who really knows. (Shrug Emoji)

With there only being this one failure that I know about out of hundreds of kits...
Pretty hard to tell what might have lead to the issue. All I know is that the car hasn't had an issue with the new engine.
And I also haven't heard of any other customers having issues. (including high HP cars, on E85)
Sponsored

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
OT but is the F1a too much blower to sit comfortably at 800rw? Will it be hard to keep it tame if endgame is to make 1000rw later on with a built shortblock? There's not many people here with them or even the D1x.

Confuzed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kip
Vehicle(s)
2018 a10
OT but is the F1a too much blower to sit comfortably at 800rw? Will it be hard to keep it tame if endgame is to make 1000rw later on with a built shortblock? There's not many people here with them or even the D1x.
I’ve got probably 4-5k miles on the car with D1x at 12-13psi. I love it but I just keep my eyes peeled to hopefully avoid any potential avoidable headaches.

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
So now his Corvette has sheered off a Keyway. I've asked it before but is there anything to ProChargers eating up cranks because they put too much stress on the snout of Cranks?

1st a crank and now a Keyway. The 427 has a forged crank so I assume that's the only thing that saved his crank.

He sold it to a customer of his actually. He owns "Killer Performance" .
They actually set the car to make around 850 rwhp, and the new owner has been enjoying it.
The car is still somewhere in the KS/MO area.
No fan needed, who really knows. (Shrug Emoji)
With there only being this one failure that I know about out of hundreds of kits...
Pretty hard to tell what might have lead to the issue. All I know is that the car hasn't had an issue with the new engine.
And I also haven't heard of any other customers having issues. (including high HP cars, on E85)

Confuzed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kip
Vehicle(s)
2018 a10
So now his Corvette has sheered off a Keyway. I've asked it before but is there anything to ProChargers eating up cranks because they put too much stress on the snout of Cranks?

1st a crank and now a Keyway. The 427 has a forged crank so I assume that's the only thing that saved his crank.
I’m thinking the piggyback pulley either coming loose or people over tightening belts. ‍ Just my opinion

Sponsored

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
In addition to StangKiller two Procharger crank problems, Fran from Race Proven Motor sports sheered a keyway at LS fest with his Procharged car.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
In addition to StangKiller two Procharger crank problems, Fran from Race Proven Motor sports sheered a keyway at LS fest with his Procharged car.

Any idea if these cars are running double keyed cranks?

His c7 was making over 1000 wheel so hopefully so...

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I'm not sure about Stangkiller (Don't know his real name) but I don't think Fran from RPM were.

Sponsored

Toy Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Holy Crap! stock motor or built? E85 I assume. What else is done? I would love to see this out of my mine.
Long story short my balancer bolt came loose and caused a catastrophe so my engine is now built.... this is on pump e85.

OP
OP
ProChargerTECH

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
B5C21944-DA9A-4DF3-874E-5F3F1A5E0834.jpeg

This is mine with a 3.90 pulley.
2018 D1x stg2
Can we get some more photos of the car and details!
This is epic!!! Well done!!!
Sponsored