Sponsored

anything gone wrong with your car?

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
I’m at 76k miles. Only issue ive had is the cats went bad at 71k Ford replaced them under warranty. Other than that everything seems good
Sponsored

Miichaelo912

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang v6, 2017 mustang gt
Water pump, ac evap and i cant remember if it was my struts or shocks but those needed replaced. Im at 90k

Tobey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Vert
Some of you need to get your cars out of your garage. :)
I'm at 99k on my 2016 convertible. Had to replace the fuel pump at about 70k (tip: buy the special tool; makes it super easy). Last week, I put new struts and shocks on it. They needed replaced, and one of my strut bearings was starting to make noise. Other than normal maintenance, that's it.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
That applies to the previous owner of my 2015. I bought it less than a year ago with 25k on it. :like:

Miichaelo912

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang v6, 2017 mustang gt
I'm at 99k on my 2016 convertible. Had to replace the fuel pump at about 70k (tip: buy the special tool; makes it super easy). Last week, I put new struts and shocks on it. They needed replaced, and one of my strut bearings was starting to make noise. Other than normal maintenance, that's it.
Agree lol. It seems like a waste of money to buy a car and barely have miles on it after a few years

Sponsored

Decosse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Cyclone 051a 3.55
LOL, I live 4 miles from work and shop within 5 miles as well, so even though it's a DD, it doesn't have a lot of miles. That's also why every couple of weeks I get on the Beltway and have a run with it. (Traffic runs about 80 on the western side. Not that I would do that :) )

Last edited:

roryedits

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hunter
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Metallic V6
Vehicle Showcase
Drivers door speaker, even the chime sounds weird! Ordered a pair of Powerbase (OE652-FD) I might replace the back deck speakers if I like them. Otherwise no failures so far.
The back deck speakers are a massive pain in the ass if you have larger hands, just a heads up, i went and upgraded all the speakers in mine to Kicker ones.

dguzzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 V6 w/051A Met. Guard w/foundry wheels
You are absolutely correct! Not hard just not a fun job. I even took the panels off. Of course 85º doesn't help. I did the reassembly next day just so I wouldn't get pissed off at it.

Joe B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Started making a groaning noise when cold on turns a couple months ago. Kept getting worse, I traced it to the diff. Read it's common, but at 13k mi.?
I replaced the fluid with Mobil 1, 75w-90 and Trans-X posi additive. After 100 miles, groaning is 90% gone. The OE fluid looked fine, but black.

BRR_416

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
Bluetooth connection on the radio doesn't work all the time. I've had to reset the whole system a couple times now. 18k miles on mine.

Sponsored

dguzzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 V6 w/051A Met. Guard w/foundry wheels
Bluetooth connection on the radio doesn't work all the time. I've had to reset the whole system a couple times now. 18k miles on mine.
How do you reset the system? I've had mine do that but I had to reset the phone....

BRR_416

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
How do you reset the system? I've had mine do that but I had to reset the phone....
It's in the master Bluetooth control menue. It takes about 5 or 6 minutes and then you have to reconnect your phone and upload your information

OP
OP

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It's in the master Bluetooth control menue. It takes about 5 or 6 minutes and then you have to reconnect your phone and upload your information
Oh yeah that happens to me too. Works good for about 4 months then needs resetting. I think it's crappy Sync 2.

My girlfriends name is Sue.. So making calls with the voice dialing for her is super easy. It always understands me. If I try and call anybody else with it it changes the radio station to AM.

karbate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Rod knock/Engine pinging (I believe) @ 36k miles :crying: