It's Official: Corvette C8, 0-60MPH in 2.9, Qtr Mile 11.3 @ 121 MPH

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Huh, comparing cars and not including pricing! I don't know who is the fool in this situation. You guys must be out of this world.
LOL, you have a group of people that just bleed ford blue and can do nothing wrong. Same ones saying you cant compare a gt350/r to a ZL1/1LE because FIvNA are the same ones comparing a 100K+ GT500 to a 60k base C8..
Sponsored

ALUSA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AL
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, 2017 Cadillac CTS 2.0T AWD
LOL, you have a group of people that just bleed ford blue and can do nothing wrong. Same ones saying you cant compare a gt350/r to a ZL1/1LE because FIvNA are the same ones comparing a 100K+ GT500 to a 60k base C8..
Yeah yeah i know. Its not too late them for them to see the light though. Because of people like that Ford is ok selling overpriced cars (except the mustang gt) and they don’t give a damn. Its sad but reality.

OP
OP
YOLO

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
The 500 is hurting major feelings before it’s even available. The trolls must defend their snowflakes by moving the goalposts - it doesn’t really matter if the 500 whoops it’s competitors - because now a 2 seat mid engine car exists that may be faster in some areas.

It’s ike two jr. High kids in a fight. The kid in the zl1 shirt (who was just fine picking on the other kids younger brother) gets his butt kicked by his peer and then says “oh yeah? Well my dad can beat you up!”

That’s where the trolls are at. Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Dude, you are seriously delusional. We're talking about cars in general and you're talking Ford. :headbang:

You are one of the few living in fantasy land. To say the GT500 is going to kill a ZL1 1LE on a road course, aka NĂĽrburgring is insane.

The ZL1 did it in 7:16 which is insane fast. Unofficially it's been done in 7:13

https://nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/

For the GT500 to come close to beating that time at 4,225lbs+ is gonna take some doing.

I would love to see the GT500 run sub 7:00, it would be good for every car manufacturer on the planet.

It's like wanting to beat the Patriots, they are the gold Standard in the NFL right now. Every NFL team is playing catch up.

lap times.png

OP
OP
YOLO

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
Ahhhhhh the great race to 60.:facepalm:

Yep. 0 to 60MPH is magazine BS.

But, you've got street cred, you and I both know that 0 to 80/85 MPH in the C8 is going to be tough for 95% of any production car to beat.

High horsepower always wins out given enough track. But let's face it, many steet races are over by the time you hit 80MPH.

The C8 reminds me of the Subaru WRX, they have to race you off the line, all their strength is in the first 100' feet.

Racing a C8 from a roll will be like any 500HP car, less weight and faster shifting will win equal HP.

Above that HP, say 760+ forget about it, all GT500. :facepalm:

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey
And the Crapmaro zl1,1le will get its ass kicked by the new GT500 :cwl::crackup:
For what the GT500 costs, it better. Otherwise it will be a major embarrassment for Ford.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Dude, you are seriously delusional. We're talking about cars in general and you're talking Ford. :headbang:

You are one of the few living in fantasy land. To say the GT500 is going to kill a ZL1 1LE on a road course, aka NĂĽrburgring is insane.

The ZL1 did it in 7:16 which is insane fast. Unofficially it's been done in 7:13

For the GT500 to come close to beating that time at 4,225lbs+ is gonna take some doing.

I would love to see the GT500 run sub 7:00, it would be good for every car manufacturer on the planet.

It's like wanting to beat the Patriots, they are the gold Standard in the NFL right now. Every NFL team is playing catch up.

lap times.png

You don’t get to make an argument when you don’t listen. And you don’t.

But I will remind you what I have posted about the ZL1 1LE in the past. It’s an achievement. I am a fan of the car.

but the 500 seems to be its superior.

So no need to move goalposts over to the C8
YOLO

And the troll keeps on trolling
It’s what they do. Logic and reason don’t matter. It’s all about their dream world.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra

lap times.png

Actually, we are talking GT500. You wanted to protect the ZL1 by running to it’s daddy - the C8. but even the C8 isn't wanting A full blown fight. There is a reason they priced it low.

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Actually, we are talking GT500. You wanted to protect the ZL1 by running to it’s daddy - the C8. but even the C8 isn't wanting A full blown fight. There is a reason they priced it low.
You post the same useless dribble in every c8 thread. They are performance cars in the same price bracket, they are comparable.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Laststandard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Vehicle Showcase
Sooo... what's the reason they priced it so low? Please share, you seem to have some inside info.
Sponsored