Sponsored

Steeda sport or eibach sportline springs?

ColeTrickle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandin
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP, 09 G8 GT, 00 SS Camaro Conv
@BmacIL will likely chime in with reducing the rear to something under 1.7
I now have the rear camber adjustment kit and camber bolts from steeda on my work bench to install. I am very proficient in working on the S550 at this point with how many times I have had the front suspension apart...lol

Wish I would have had all the info and parts needed when I originally did it but what fun would that be:D
Sponsored

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
LiiZMQ73ZjB_qlrCzEx9PC81EM9ckAED52W41mdxNG1EZAns40RBfNjxLlttHU85GZmiGm1OTNy-tU8X8=w1596-h1064-no.jpg
I went with the Sportlines, Koni adjustable struts and dampers and Maximum Motorsport caster/camber plates and 4 wheel alignment. The car handles like it’s on rails. The ride is stiff but it’s not my DD and I’ll be tracking it on road courses.

Last edited:

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium Jet Gray HP
I installed the steeda sport progressives with the IRS subframe alignment kit plus 25mm spacers and love it. The ride quality slightly improved and I don't have any alignment issues. I do plan to add the struts down the road, but the springs are awesome. Here is a video and review on it. I had the alignment checked about 3 months after and everything is good.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
For drop, the Sportlines were awesome on my car.

For everything else like ride quality and handling, my Steeda springs (I went with Sport Linears) have been way better.

Sponsored

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
CJ pony parts also has some excellent in house
IMG_20190903_191433579.jpg
springs. Very nice drop

TRPCANA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
Currently on steeda progressives with pro actions shocks, drop is perfect IMO. The drive ability is perfect, similar to stock, ive seen reports that sportlines were a bit too rough for some. I noticed considerable improvement in handling and body roll was eliminated, i can now corner and take exit/on ramps much faster than i used to and with significant confidence. The setup also fits a 17x9.5 racestar in the rear with 305/45/17 MT's on them without rubbing. Below is the full list for the lowering that i did.

Steeda progressives
pro action shocks
billet shock mounts
maximum motorsports caster camber plates

20190908_113846.jpg
20190908_113822.jpg

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
TRP & Elvis,

I love the color contrast you guys have. I also like the drop on both vehicles.

Concerning the question of which to pick... I would:

Go with the one that is willing to work with you / for you. For me, that was Steeda. They were already putting my kit on other bullitts, and if something breaks, I can pull it off and ship it back to them for a replacement. That being said, I think ride tech might have the most comprehensive warranty though. Pretty sure you could toss those off a cliff, put em in a box, ship it to ridetech, and they would still send you a replacement.

thebaldlatino5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT PP
Currently on steeda progressives with pro actions shocks, drop is perfect IMO. The drive ability is perfect, similar to stock, ive seen reports that sportlines were a bit too rough for some. I noticed considerable improvement in handling and body roll was eliminated, i can now corner and take exit/on ramps much faster than i used to and with significant confidence. The setup also fits a 17x9.5 racestar in the rear with 305/45/17 MT's on them without rubbing. Below is the full list for the lowering that i did.

Steeda progressives
pro action shocks
billet shock mounts
maximum motorsports caster camber plates
So the maximum caster camber plates fit on Steeda Pro action struts? Adjustable or non adjustable?

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber plates mount on the top of the strut tower and are adjustable.

Sponsored

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I have Sportlines now. Prepare to scrape on everything and go thru tires at least once a year. Also hope you don't plan on pushing your car hard, it bounces so bad on stock dampers the car is unpredictable. Already in the middle of a complete suspension swap to get rid of these garbage stance boi springs

KewlWinter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EcoBoost Premium+ Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
I'm running the Eibach SportLines w/Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates, Steeda front lower control arms (lateral and tension), Steeda rear vertical links, adjustable toe links, and lower control arm bearings, Ford Performance toe link knuckle bearings and PP struts/shocks. The car handles like its on rails, very predictable, no rubbing, and the only time I scrape is if I forget to take a convenience store entrance at an angle. Even then, it doesn't concern me since I have the Steeda jacking rails which take the scrub and can be touched up as needed.
IMG_0352.JPG

KewlWinter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EcoBoost Premium+ Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase