Sponsored

New 28x11.5-17 Hoosier quick time pro!

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone run these yet? I was getting ready to switch to the mt bias ply street r's but I just saw these came out. I love how my Hoosier slicks hook but I'm looking for something more stable now that I will be faster and shifting into 5th. Also I like the fact that there DOT.
Screenshot_20190831-095107_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190831-095056_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
Man I think i am the only one on the planet, but I have to say the et/r bias plys flat out would not work on my car. Different shock settings and tire pressures didnt seem to matter, not sure if I got a unmatched pair (roll outs marked on the tires indicated they were within a 1/4”) but it was a handful start to finish, much worse than my slicks, not even great traction off the line. I would try the hoosiers. I also would throw the m&h drag radials in the mix, yesterday i was in the tens all day with consistent 1.6 60’s, pretty happy for a tire i dd with a stick.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Man I think i am the only one on the planet, but I have to say the et/r bias plys flat out would not work on my car. Different shock settings and tire pressures didnt seem to matter, not sure if I got a unmatched pair (roll outs marked on the tires indicated they were within a 1/4”) but it was a handful start to finish, much worse than my slicks, not even great traction off the line. I would try the hoosiers. I also would throw the m&h drag radials in the mix, yesterday i was in the tens all day with consistent 1.6 60’s, pretty happy for a tire i dd with a stick.
My buddy had them on his stick car and it wheel hopped like crazy. My car never wheel hopped on the hoosier slicks so I would tend to agree they are not that great. I am anxious to try the new hoosier radial pro.

OP
OP
Braski

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
I talked with someone at Hoosier about these tires today. Basically he said they the same tire as the normal bias ply slick except their DOT spec and have some grooves in it. He also said that if you are getting any kind of sway to raise the air pressure, he recommended 18 psi cold for a 4k lb car. I guess I'll add some psi to the tires to make them more stable now that I'll be hitting 5th and running higher mph.
Sponsored