Mustang Photo Thread

Grom13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT mustang
Is that a genuine Tickford tuned Coyote ? If so I’d love to know more on this if possible ?
Yah mate , full tickford enhanced including Tickford 400kw tune . Can’t tell you that much as I didn’t drive it before it was tuned , but I am very happy with the performance and have had some runs with a mates supercharged falcon and gapped him every time from a dig . I was thinking of supercharging it but I’m really enjoying having a car that you can use all the power without frying tyres at 80kmph my last car was FPV supercharged Ute 365rwkw and it was an absolute handful , and without a doubt would have more power than the mustang but the mustang would be faster it just hooks up so well . Handling is fantastic like it’s on rails . Overall I’m very happy with the Tickford enhancements and was pretty stoked to buy the car with everything done so I could just drive and enjoy. Cheers

Alfa Male

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia
Yah mate , full tickford enhanced including Tickford 400kw tune . Can’t tell you that much as I didn’t drive it before it was tuned , but I am very happy with the performance and have had some runs with a mates supercharged falcon and gapped him every time from a dig . I was thinking of supercharging it but I’m really enjoying having a car that you can use all the power without frying tyres at 80kmph my last car was FPV supercharged Ute 365rwkw and it was an absolute handful , and without a doubt would have more power than the mustang but the mustang would be faster it just hooks up so well . Handling is fantastic like it’s on rails . Overall I’m very happy with the Tickford enhancements and was pretty stoked to buy the car with everything done so I could just drive and enjoy. Cheers

There was a lot of debate on this forum somewhere about the Tickford tune and the claims you could get 500bhp from a tune alone.

From memory despite all the doubters it was possible. I’d love to know how they do it when Lund can’t event get close to that figure

Grom13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT mustang
There was a lot of debate on this forum somewhere about the Tickford tune and the claims you could get 500bhp from a tune alone.

From memory despite all the doubters it was possible. I’d love to know how they do it when Lund can’t event get close to that figure
Yah mate I’m hearing ya , the only real way to know is Dyno the car or put it down the quarter which I intend to do in next few months , have run it on the track apps built in to car and have run 12.3 at 194 kmh by not sure how accurate that is . Cheers

Alfa Male

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia
Yah mate I’m hearing ya , the only real way to know is Dyno the car or put it down the quarter which I intend to do in next few months , have run it on the track apps built in to car and have run 12.3 at 194 kmh by not sure how accurate that is . Cheers
Looks lovely please share some more pictures of it if you get chance :handsinair:

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
All Clean lol
IMG_3097.jpg
IMG_3099.jpg

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
looking great Brad! - you coming up to Howden meet on Saturday? (biggest and best yet!)

Last edited:

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
Yes we should be not sure we can do the run to the new place