Sponsored

Allentown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2021 401A Security pckg 20x9 Chrome Wheel Upgrade
Decided to Necro this thread as the Mach Mach 1 was rear ended while sitting at a stop light monday.

I have to put a new bumper and tail lights on them.

I am going to ditch the mat black deck lid panel since no one ever made a tail light bezel that matches, and install a matching deck lid panel and these Raxiom smoked tail lights. I am probably also going to have them pull my rear spoiler and paint it to match the car so i don't have matte black parts RIGHT NEXT to gloss black parts.

Tellme

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Had a chance to get the car out of the garage and took another pic. I think they are actually growing on me.
20181006_135649.jpg
Looks great with Race Red. Kicking myself in the arse for not getting these this past black friday when they were on sale @ AM for like $400...I guess I'll just have to wait.

How are these holding up? Any issues? Leaking?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Looks great with Race Red. Kicking myself in the arse for not getting these this past black friday when they were on sale @ AM for like $400...I guess I'll just have to wait.

How are these holding up? Any issues? Leaking?
I’m also wondering how these are doing long term - with environment, water leaks (if any) and overall condition of the lens surface after multiple wash attempts or from daily driving..

Can anyone who bought them add some unlit if you have owned them for 6+Mos or longer?

harryalb2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edd
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, 2018 Toyota Tacoma
I’m also wondering how these are doing long term - with environment, water leaks (if any) and overall condition of the lens surface after multiple wash attempts or from daily driving..

Can anyone who bought them add some unlit if you have owned them for 6+Mos or longer?
Mine have been on over a year, no issues of any kind.
43241C54-C4D4-4698-8973-29DB133DF1E6.jpeg
Sponsored