Sponsored

Where were you?

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
I was at work. Had already been in the office for a few hours. A buddy called me at work - I found a TV and watched. By the end of the week PERSCOM was calling to verify my phone number / address was still correct - I was IRR.
Sponsored

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I was at work kirk in the Tampa FL area.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I was in between classes at the local community college. Everybody stopped in their tracks watching it unfold. We couldn’t believe our eyes.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I was at work that day. At the time terror was big. They tried to blow up the twin towers a couple times, I remember some other terror events in that time frame.

Since 9/11 not so much. The US really got serious about it. It's become a lot more difficult for terror cells to operate now. With Sadam no longer paying families of suicide bombers it seems to me that the terror in some areas overseas - especially Israel - has decreased as well. But still there are 10s of thousands of people who die every year due to terrorist attacks.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I was at work. I remember them breaking in on the radio broadcast saying a plane had crashed into the first tower, and I thought it was a terrible accident. Then came the second one. We were all in awe, and I felt bad all day. Then that night I watched all the news coverage, and was so pissed off by the time I went to bed I couldn't sleep.

Sponsored

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
5th grade class. we turned on the news reports to watch the second plane hit the tower. i think we were too young to grasp the reality of the situation but i still remember all the adults were is absolute shock

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Not a cloud in the sky that day.....
Only the sonic booms of fighter jets
Black govt suv's at 100mph plus passing me
I was on 95 watching the pentagon burn
Sponsored