Jinglez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Dear All,

I want to install the missing Bullitt strut brace onto my UK RHD Bullitt and wondered if anyone has does this yet and what adjustments will be needed to make it fit.

I have the part number as
KR3Z16A200A and it’s retailing for around $180 + shipping.

Many thanks in advance!
Sponsored

BU11LTO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard.
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Dear All,

I want to install the missing Bullitt strut brace onto my UK RHD Bullitt and wondered if anyone has does this yet and what adjustments will be needed to make it fit.

I have the part number as
KR3Z16A200A and it’s retailing for around $180 + shipping.

Many thanks in advance!
Hi, l have fitted one on a RHD car you will have to grind back the drivers side to get it to drop down on to the strut tower or pack with washers or a nuts. I have ground out as its a better job to have it clamped down solid on the strut tower otherwise l feel it is defeating to some degree what you are trying to achive IMO.

OP
OP

Jinglez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Hi, l have fitted one on a RHD car you will have to grind back the drivers side to get it to drop down on to the strut tower or pack with washers or a nuts. I have ground out as its a better job to have it clamped down solid on the strut tower otherwise l feel it is defeating to some degree what you are trying to achive IMO.
My idea exactly - i want it to be be functional and not just look nice! How does it look when installed? Have you noticed any difference in handling at all?

BU11LTO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard.
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My idea exactly - i want it to be be functional and not just look nice! How does it look when installed? Have you noticed any difference in handling at all?
When installed you would not know it had been touched.
l Should of fitted before l fitted a K brace but unable to obtain the strut brace at that time. I can't say l noticed any differance after fitting maybe no K brace you would.
Sponsored