• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina DSC Sport Shock Controller AND R Shocks

rocket71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Sold my car and this amazing piece of technology I took off the car. I would like to sell these as a set but not a requirement.

I had considered buying the DSC coilovers but after talking with them (Tom) on the phone and realizing the coilover were going to be like $7000, he advised the biggest base model upgrade you could do was move to R shocks. He said they are more responsive and have a larger milliamp curve to work with. So bought some!

I would like to sell the whole set for $2100. The shocks are approx $750 each new and the controller $1400.

Dropping price to get it moved, before I have to move them with me. $1000 for shocks and controller.

IMG_20190709_185229.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

rocket71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Yes, it works with all GT350s. $900 controller alone.

OP
OP

rocket71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Bump. Price drop to $1000 for shocks and controller! I'm moving and would rather ship than move.

Sponsored

HotJob757

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I haven't had a chance to do the research yet, but I'll have to see if the parts will work on my GT with performance pack 2 since it already has the magnaride in it.

Nejtan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V6 2015
Will this work with steeda 1ich drop progressive springs?

OP
OP

rocket71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Will this work with steeda 1ich drop progressive springs?
They worked with the Ford Performance springs just fine. You have to run the leveling calibration for sure.

Sponsored
OP
OP

rocket71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
I'll ship up to like $50.