Sponsored

Any S550 3.7 car vloggers here, I need more to watch :)

RedSixMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Coupe
Just looking to see if any of the members here are showing their build progress online with youtube vlogs. I'd love to watch more 3.7s out there getting worked on.
Please share your channel. Following a good amount of GT owners already and previous gen 3.7. Feel free to drop a link, I'd love to see.

-Larry
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I have my exhaust videos on mine, but don't really post anything else. bloo3.7

@JRodSan is a multi car channel that includes Marty's 3.7 (my only suggestion for them since I'm tagging here is to come up with a schedule to sort of space out the content some more).

JRodSan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue GT
I have my exhaust videos on mine, but don't really post anything else. bloo3.7

@JRodSan is a multi car channel that includes Marty's 3.7 (my only suggestion for them since I'm tagging here is to come up with a schedule to sort of space out the content some more).
Thanks for mentioning us and we will take any advice we can since we are new at this and still learning. What do you mean by space out the content?

Just looking to see if any of the members here are showing their build progress online with youtube vlogs. I'd love to watch more 3.7s out there getting worked on.
Please share your channel. Following a good amount of GT owners already and previous gen 3.7. Feel free to drop a link, I'd love to see.

-Larry
Thanks @Nagare and yes Larry, we are an All Stangs Channel right now with all s550 platforms learning how to do this while having fun. Since I moved to FL 4 years ago we've been doing car stuff and just now decided to document and share. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZAT3wa4d7KpC68otyA-tfQ?view_as=subscriber

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for mentioning us and we will take any advice we can since we are new at this and still learning. What do you mean by space out the content?
Just to have a schedule of sorts that you follow for releasing videos so you don't:
- get burned out on it
- don't go too long without content when you can have some sitting
- take your time to release them

For right now I know both of you probably already had content ideas for what you wanted to cover, but you have a lot of diversity and I think limited to 1 maybe 2 videos a week would help you to go longer. Just my thoughts, since it's a few of you it might not burn out as fast and you've already got the views building up so it's not like nobody is engaging.

I didn't even realize I wasn't subbed yet, just see them all on my feed I guess.

Sponsored

JRodSan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue GT
Just to have a schedule of sorts that you follow for releasing videos so you don't:
- get burned out on it
- don't go too long without content when you can have some sitting
- take your time to release them

For right now I know both of you probably already had content ideas for what you wanted to cover, but you have a lot of diversity and I think limited to 1 maybe 2 videos a week would help you to go longer. Just my thoughts, since it's a few of you it might not burn out as fast and you've already got the views building up so it's not like nobody is engaging.

I didn't even realize I wasn't subbed yet, just see them all on my feed I guess.
Understandable, thank you!

Right now we do have a schedule to ralease more often as we are getting the channel going. Also, we do have videos in the queue . It does help that there a few of us and we all have different platforms always bringing other Mustangs in for installs and fun times to share :)

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
I am hoping by next year I am reunited with my car. My plan was to document everything I have done and the twin turbo install.

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury
Used to be. Got totaled. Now I have a twin turbo 5.0

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury

Sponsored

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
Hey guys I have a channel it’s been a slow build due to some unforeseen circumstances but still moving ahead.

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
Very nice man. Keep it up.