Sponsored

Where Does Bullitt Get It's Extra 20 HP From?

OP
OP
Hidalgo

Hidalgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, Premium, Magnetic, Int. Midnight Blue, 401A Pkge, 10Sp. AT, Smart & Safe Pkge, Active Valve Performance Exhaust, Shaker Pro, 20" Alum wheels; 2015 BMW M235i, Vert, Twin Turbo, JB4; BMW 2017 X5, M Sports Pkge
That makes BillyJRacing King for the day.

Nice work Sir, I salute you.:captain:

There are 2 seasons, Football Season, and Non-Football season.

Now it time for us all to just go watch some FOOTBALL? :clap:
Sponsored

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
That makes BillyJRacing King for the day.

Nice work Sir, I salute you.:captain:

There are 2 seasons, Football Season, and Non-Football season.

Now it time for us all to just go watch some FOOTBALL? :clap:
Kudos to Black and Blue! I don't know when I've ever see anyone post they were wrong on an auto enthusiast forum and accept a different perspective. Really rare; I admire Black and Blue's character and BillyJ's tenacity and comprehension of the science and engineering behind testing. It is a good day :clap:

OP
OP
Hidalgo

Hidalgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, Premium, Magnetic, Int. Midnight Blue, 401A Pkge, 10Sp. AT, Smart & Safe Pkge, Active Valve Performance Exhaust, Shaker Pro, 20" Alum wheels; 2015 BMW M235i, Vert, Twin Turbo, JB4; BMW 2017 X5, M Sports Pkge
Kudos to Black and Blue! I don't know when I've ever see anyone post they were wrong on an auto enthusiast forum and accept a different perspective. Really rare; I admire Black and Blue's character and BillyJ's tenacity and comprehension of the science and engineering behind testing. It is a good day :clap:
Yes, I 2nd that mention! My fought for not mentioning it in my post too. Great group here.

Last edited:

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
The Bullit gets its extra 20 Hp from a manifold that has a different volume and shorter runner lengths than the base manifold. This Improves the ram effect in the runners at higher rpms resulting in higher torque at a higher rpm which results in more hp. Manifold tech is quite simple really.
Sponsored