Sponsored

Ford GT-750?

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Now they will not be able to Out perform a $100-130K Performance version Vette next year. Not like you can get much more power out of the V6.
And super cars from five years ago do not out perform $100-130K cars today and those five years earlier and so on and so on. It is the natural evolution of the business. The difference is that Ford GT will still sell for MSRP or above whereas that Vette will lose 10-20% every year.
Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Most likely a duelie F150 with a 7.3
FAR OUT that's the high performance version of the 7.3 Godzilla everyone is waiting for. Can you say motor swapped into Mustang :dance:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
FAR OUT that's the high performance version of the 7.3 Godzilla everyone is waiting for. Can you say motor swapped into Mustang :dance:
Oh God no :angry::headbang: We already have a 3158 post thread on this. Paul, please, in the name of sanity, stop this thread now. :please:

Oceanside_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
With all I’ve been reading through research, I’m going to bet the new GT will be electric. Ford’s already making prototypes of hybrid Mustangs. So it’s the logical leap considering the direction of other car makers and the performance of other fully electric cars.
I really hope it doesn’t go that way in my lifetime but I think I’ll see a at least a fully electric mustang GT before I go to the great race track in the sky!
Formula 1 tech setting the pace as usual.
Sponsored