Status
Not open for further replies.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
LMS5400 sums this discussion up clearly to me, LMS5400 and the others that are driven by the same determined goal. My rights over your rights.
Anyone who would go to extend of going to council to ban smoking tells me a lot about this person and others that wave the banner, I've taken the rights of another person hooray.
Guns are not going away, the auguments never change. Government sheep
Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
"problem with liberals"

maybe the problem is with stereotypes no?

I don't care about defending anyone in my home. If someone was gonna break in in the middle of the night intent on killing me, then I'm dead with or without a gun, It won't matter. I'm asleep!
Spoken like a true sheeple, at least your honest about it.

Thundersteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
AR-15s are lethal--that's the point! If someone breaks into my home, wouldn't I want the most powerful weapon available to protect my family against an intruder? That's why I own two (as well as a 12 Ga shotgun). Threatening to take away our firearms is exactly why the 2nd Amendment was written. "if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns."

OK, let's ban ARs. That's only the first step in taking away our freedom. What's next? "Mustangs (Camaros, Corvettes, etc) are too powerful, so to protect you and others, they'll be banned."

It could only get worse from there.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
main-qimg-e7aa3f732bee2ed22604c2565c0ab155.png

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
You can bet if they get the scary 'assault rifles' banned, the semi-auto center-fire rifles and handguns will be next.

The people promulgating the hysteria understand nothing about nothing. They jumped on the feelgood 'protect the public' bandwagon, without understanding if it will have a meaningful effect on the problem.

Prohibition of alcohol and drugs didn't work, but let's keep our heads in the sand and keep passing more and more laws that the criminals will continue to ignore.

At best, banning firearms will create the largest act of civil disobedience this country has ever seen. At worst, well, I wouldn't want to be on the confiscation squad.

Sponsored

LMS5400

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be Mustang owner!
OK, let's ban ARs. That's only the first step in taking away our freedom. What's next? "Mustangs (Camaros, Corvettes, etc) are too powerful, so to protect you and others, they'll be banned."
sigh...

LMS5400

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
This is why Clinton's "assault weapon" ban was such a joke. The difference between guns that were banned and those legal were minor (like folding stock - banned). I used to have a pic of the two - they looked almost identical.
So you're argument is the AR just looks more scary but its not really more. But you think its good enough to kill or harm easy so you bought 2.

Gotcha!

LMS5400

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
You can bet if they get the scary 'assault rifles' banned, the semi-auto center-fire rifles and handguns will be next.

The people promulgating the hysteria understand nothing about nothing. They jumped on the feelgood 'protect the public' bandwagon, without understanding if it will have a meaningful effect on the problem.

Prohibition of alcohol and drugs didn't work, but let's keep our heads in the sand and keep passing more and more laws that the criminals will continue to ignore.

At best, banning firearms will create the largest act of civil disobedience this country has ever seen. At worst, well, I wouldn't want to be on the confiscation squad.
Prohibition of alcohol equivalence to guns its a bit of a stretch. I think the best example is Australia and now new Zealand. Nothing happened except less gun deaths and a whole lot less mass shootings and a population that now understand the important of gun control.

But I get it, the AR is super cool looking and bad ass and fun to shoot. I get it :)

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
So you're argument is the AR just looks more scary but its not really more. But you think its good enough to kill or harm easy so you bought 2.

Gotcha!
Yes - "assault rifles" look scary to people who know nothing about guns. News flash - all firearms are designed to kill.

Sponsored

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
Prohibition of alcohol equivalence to guns its a bit of a stretch. I think the best example is Australia and now new Zealand. Nothing happened except less gun deaths and a whole lot less mass shootings and a population that now understand the important of gun control.

But I get it, the AR is super cool looking and bad ass and fun to shoot. I get it :)
Australia is relevant to the US? LOL!

I guess you didn't realize there are more gun homicides in Chicago every year than the entire country of Australia before their more stringent gun control laws were passed?

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
I can’t believe people are still entertaining this troll. Literally just joined the other week and only posted in this thread and the one he started about taxes. Most likely doesn’t even own a 6g nor cares to. Just wants to troll. Every argument present with facts he comes back with his opinion.. he doesn’t like scary looking rifles and they should be banned.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.