• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Washington TurboSmart Wastegate, GFB Diverter Valve

Hinzel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Selling a couple of EB parts. Everything is located in Seattle, WA. Price includes shipping within the US. Can potentially ship internationally as well though that would be a higher price. PM me for any further info. Payment via Paypal friends and family only.

Both prices are OBO. Knock $5 off the price if you want to meet locally instead of shipping.

Turbosmart Wastegate came with a turbo I bought, I never used it as I already have the exact same wastegate installed and I don't need a backup. Sells for $140 plus taxes and shipping new. Asking $75 shipped

20190804_164910.jpg
20190804_164950.jpg

Last edited:

jbostian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Selling a couple of EB parts. Everything is located in Seattle, WA. Price includes shipping within the US. Can potentially ship internationally as well though that would be a higher price. PM me for any further info. Payment via Paypal friends and family only.

Both prices are OBO. Knock $5 off the price if you want to meet locally instead of shipping.

Turbosmart Wastegate came with a turbo I bought, I never used it as I already have the exact same wastegate installed and I don't need a backup. Sells for $140 plus taxes and shipping new. Asking $75 shipped

20190804_164910.jpg

Diverter valve was also never used. I ended up getting a softer spring for my TurboSmart BOV and using that. Asking $110 shipped

20190804_164950.jpg
Do you know the spring rate on the wastegate actuator?

OP
OP

Hinzel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Ok, I am honestly not sure what spring I need. Let me talk to my tuner and see what he suggests.
sound good let me know. you can loosen/tighten them as needed by just turning the casing. i have a 12 psi spring in mine now

OP
OP

Hinzel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
GFB is sold. Dropping price on wastegate from $75 to $60