Never received GT350 Owners Supplement

rick shea

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR039, Oxford White, Kona matt stripe
I'm in the process of buying a new 2019 GT350. The selling dealer knows nothing about this owner's supplement box? Is this something they should have? Or, if it ships from Ford Performance directly, do they need to notify them of the sale? I obviously want to get the box as I plan on keeping this car awhile.

If you are buying a 2019 GT350 Ford will send you directly the supplement box of goodies.
Sponsored

datadatum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350
On my 2018, the car cover was in the trunk, and the supplement box arrived a few weeks after purchase.

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
Mine arrived 2 weeks after I made my purchase. Dealer knew nothing about it as it was shipped FedEx from Ford to my home. I think if they distributed them via the dealer, most would never wind up in the owners hands and would show up on ebay.

s2ms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
1966 GT350 - 6S1757, 2017 GT350 - H3303
Mine arrived 2 weeks after I made my purchase. Dealer knew nothing about it as it was shipped FedEx from Ford to my home. I think if they distributed them via the dealer, most would never wind up in the owners hands and would show up on ebay.
Probably what happened to mine. Ford Performance shipped it to the dealer, they gave me a copy of the the FedEx records to prove it, then it vanished. FP was great about getting me a replacement.

Sponsored

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
There are a few on ebay $300-$500. *chuckle* Would be interesting to find out if they are being sold by the owners or......

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
Yea I see those on eBay also. The thing is the odds are very unlikely the actual owner of the Shelby with the corresponding Shelby would even see it. Therefore why would you even pay any where near that kind of money if they don't match car. I would like to see some where where those that have bought used Shelby 350's could post there car and see if someone has there kit would be willing to negotiate a fair price and sell it to them. Or possibly pass it on to them.

Last edited:

That_Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 K2284 --> L616
Has anyone with a 2019 received theirs yet? If so, how long has it been taking? I'm almost 2 months from purchase and assume it would have arrived by now. Haven't been having much luck with this whole GT350 endeavor so I'm wondering if it wasn't even shipped.

cdh027

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350, 2018 z06
Has anyone with a 2019 received theirs yet? If so, how long has it been taking? I'm almost 2 months from purchase and assume it would have arrived by now. Haven't been having much luck with this whole GT350 endeavor so I'm wondering if it wasn't even shipped.
I received mine about 2 weeks after purchase.

Classic Muscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350, 21 Cayman GT4, 2000 Cobra R
I bought a 2019 in July and the supplement came in 10-14 days.

Sponsored

feeny1701

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'21 Canyon Denali LB, ā€˜19 ATS-V
Bought my 19 first weekend of August. Had the supplement less than 2 weeks later.

Last edited:

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
My first one got lost by fedex, I called FP and they sent another one for my 2018

Deleted member 37397

Only thing Iā€™m missing is the flatplane display model. I was able to get the rest through fordshowparts.com, Why the previous owner didnā€™t leave it with the car is beyond me. Iā€™d love to have it.

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
Only thing Iā€™m missing is the flatplane display model. I was able to get the rest through fordshowparts.com, Why the previous owner didnā€™t leave it with the car is beyond me. Iā€™d love to have it.
I still have mine from my 2017 I had. Reason I kept mine was I traded car to dealership. And more likely then not it would never had made it to the new owner. Some mechanic in the shop or salesman would have had it and I'd know no difference. My 16 I left it all in the trunk. Wish now I'd kept all it to for the same reason. I wish there was a place people could list there chassis number and some of us might either give it to them or sell it to them at a reasonable cost.

Deleted member 37397

That would be nice, mineā€™s G3621, I reached out to the dealer that sold the car to the original owner to pass along my info to him but never heard anything.

I still have mine from my 2017 I had. Reason I kept mine was I traded car to dealership. And more likely then not it would never had made it to the new owner. Some mechanic in the shop or salesman would have had it and I'd know no difference. My 16 I left it all in the trunk. Wish now I'd kept all it to for the same reason. I wish there was a place people could list there chassis number and some of us might either give it to them or sell it to them at a reasonable cost.
Sponsored