Sponsored

WTF? Carbon Cartel (Carbonplug.com) Ordered something in Jan, never heard back!

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I have those same door handle inserts. I love the way they illuminate at night with the ambient lighting.
Sponsored

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Just realized I posted those pics in the wrong carbon thread. Ooops. I'll let them stay for now :-)

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Re: Carbon Cartel/Carbon Plug

Overnight between the 26 and 27th day of my order - I got my entire order refunded. I still have yet to get an email response from this guy. But I guess he gave up and just refunded me. So now i'm out a month and I still don't have the CF pieces I wanted. Should have ordered elsewhere.

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
Thats why I keep hesitating from ordering from him. Does anyone know another place that sells full replacement pieces like the window switches and door handles?

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Nope, so far he is the only one. That or do what he does, buy the oem part and laid down the carbon and resin yourself (at least that is my understanding of his business). Nice DIY project and once you do one, the rest is easy. Meaning you can pretty much laid down carbon fiber an whatever parts you want, even other OEM pieces to make it look like a replacement rather than overlays. I wish I try it, but no patience and time at the moment to do it.

Sponsored

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
I don’t know I ordered the shift bezel and the delivery date was 6 days from order. It shipped from Ohio.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
In regards to my shift boot bezel order it looks perfect. The piece is definitely of high quality and the weave is well done and even looking. The adhesive on the bottom is properly installed to evenly distribute stick to all areas and adds no height to the piece after install. My only gripe is a very little unnoticeable area of chrome/satin of the original bezel on the inside of the bezel where the boot connects peeks through. But that really is me nit picking. As you can see in the pic below you can’t really see it at all. On a separate note like I said it took 5 days to get from time of order. I was emailed by them instantly with a receipt and told that it shipped with a usps email with updates. Happy with the experience. But they definitely do not answer emails and have no phone number so it is concerning to say the least especially if something came defective or damaged, which is why I took a shot with the bezel. They’re the only company that makes an actual bezel piece and not a sticker and it wasn’t so expensive that if I lost the money on it I would’ve been fine with it just a little butt hurt. Lol.
D5524F48-F59C-4F00-A2BF-412C2ABE299E.jpeg

Last edited:

jonjon559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT, Shadow Black 2018 PP1
having a similar issue. last email i received was my shipping confirmation on 06/03/2020. annnnnndd here on 07/08/2020 still nothing. hoping something changes soon! they've stopped responding to my emails.

Shlumbug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Detek
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
having a similar issue. last email i received was my shipping confirmation on 06/03/2020. annnnnndd here on 07/08/2020 still nothing. hoping something changes soon! they've stopped responding to my emails.
Same issue as well. Ordered steering wheel bezels on 7/14/20. Shipped 8/12/20 and it just says label printed awaiting package. Pretty sure I made a mistake going with these jokers. I’ve sent two emails to them getting no reply.

Eddi3ownz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, f150
Did you ever get your part?

Sponsored

Eddi3ownz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, f150
I want to share my experience with Carbon Cartel.

I placed a order on September 4, 2020 at 9:31 PM for mirror cap replacements. ( 2x2 twill weave with gloss finish)

I tried to get into contact with them three separate times. (using their websites email system, as there is no other way to contact them)
Never got a response.

On Tue, Sep 22, I got a shipping email from them saying it was shipped.

Three days later i check the tracking number, and it still was awaiting package.

Finally on the September 28, USPS got the order. I just received the package today, September 30, 2020.

In conclusion, the quality is very good, but it just takes a good amount of time to get it.
There is ZERO communication from the company. Never got any response from them.
See the attached pictures and video below.

2020-09-30 16.41.38.jpg

2020-09-30 16.41.35.jpg

2020-09-30 16.41.28.jpg

Scott

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 2008 Mustang GT/CS, 1970 Boss 302
Vehicle Showcase
I want to share my experience with Carbon Cartel.

I placed a order on September 4, 2020 at 9:31 PM for mirror cap replacements. ( 2x2 twill weave with gloss finish)

I tried to get into contact with them three separate times. (using their websites email system, as there is no other way to contact them)
Never got a response.

On Tue, Sep 22, I got a shipping email from them saying it was shipped.

Three days later i check the tracking number, and it still was awaiting package.

Finally on the September 28, USPS got the order. I just received the package today, September 30, 2020.

In conclusion, the quality is very good, but it just takes a good amount of time to get it.
There is ZERO communication from the company. Never got any response from them.
See the attached pictures and video below.

2020-09-30 16.41.38.jpg

2020-09-30 16.41.35.jpg

2020-09-30 16.41.28.jpg
Mirror cap look fabulous!

To share my experience, ordered replacement mirror caps with turn signal cut outs on August 23 and other than the order confirmation email have heard nothing since. I am keeping my fingers crossed they will ship soon.

Eddi3ownz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, f150
Mirror cap look fabulous!

To share my experience, ordered replacement mirror caps with turn signal cut outs on August 23 and other than the order confirmation email have heard nothing since. I am keeping my fingers crossed they will ship soon.
Hope you get them soon man! they are amazing! Keep me updated!

Scott

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 2008 Mustang GT/CS, 1970 Boss 302
Vehicle Showcase
I hope I hear something on them soon as well, the caps I ordered have turn signal cutouts, otherwise configured as yours. After reading your post I used their email system and left a question with my order number. Will keep you posted.

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
I came here looking for a coupon code as I have $900 in my shopping cart but reading all the reviews not sure I want to take a chance with this company.
Sponsored