Sponsored

Looking to go supercharged

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Ask around man. If you're a serious buyer, tell them and ask for the Labor Day Weekend discount. If they want the business, they'll be good with it.
Good luck!
mfg typically offer an additional discount a couple times a year to us retailers, but that discount was only extneded to us 1 day. we do what we can to help, but without the mfg authorized sale, you won't see discounts like that

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I'm sure we can push Edelbrock to do another 15% around BF. They've already done it once. Whipple does the same thing around BF too, don't they?

EVL-S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
mfg typically offer an additional discount a couple times a year to us retailers, but that discount was only extneded to us 1 day. we do what we can to help, but without the mfg authorized sale, you won't see discounts like that
Sounds good. I'll wait until the next sale - assume black Friday time. Was browsing your page and will likely purchase it from you as the options are all laid out nicely.

Sponsored

Dalton@Evolution

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dalton
Vehicle(s)
First 2020 GT500 In Da 9z
Anyone have pics of Edelbrock in engine without the covers?
This is a customer car that has the Old Design Inlet Stage 2 kit using the Ford Racing 90mm TB.
actually no covers.jpg

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
I'm happy with my Procharger. If you want a centri with more mid range power you can wastegate it.

Install is very easy, no heat soak at all I've done 3 back to back dyno pulls with identical results.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Yeah, I'm thinking about finally supercharging. I've got a '19 GT convertible, PP with the A10, I think an Edelbrock Stage I kit would be about perfect at ~720HP (610-615rwhp). Looks like around $6K with a discount (that's the complete package including tuning). Seems pretty "plug-n-play", not crazy HP that's going to decimate driveline components on street tires.

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Yeah, I'm thinking about finally supercharging. I've got a '19 GT convertible, PP with the A10, I think an Edelbrock Stage I kit would be about perfect at ~720HP (610-615rwhp). Looks like around $6K with a discount (that's the complete package including tuning). Seems pretty "plug-n-play", not crazy HP that's going to decimate driveline components on street tires.

Yea, I would agree 600RW should be very safe

Sponsored

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
Based on the quarter mile times that a couple of guys have posted on other threads, it doesn't seem that this kit is making anywhere close to the advertised power.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Based on the quarter mile times that a couple of guys have posted on other threads, it doesn't seem that this kit is making anywhere close to the advertised power.
Oh yeah, thanks, I'll definitely review the options more carefully before I pull the trigger. I wonder if it's just a case of a lame tune (maybe get it without the tune/tuner, setup a session with AED, PBD, whoever).

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
The Edelbrock kit looks great, has a warranty and is priced right but I have been disappointed in the numbers and comments that couple of the guys posted. Maybe there are other reasons for their results but it kind of pointed me in a different direction.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
The Edelbrock kit looks great, has a warranty and is priced right but I have been disappointed in the numbers and comments that couple of the guys posted. Maybe there are other reasons for their results but it kind of pointed me in a different direction.
Yeah, it pushes a lot of the right buttons, but at the end of day, at $6000+, there's a minimum performance expectation. I was also talking to my local Ford guys, they're a Roush dealer, they can do a full install, with warranty, etc.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
You won't decimate driveline components with big power on street tires.
Sponsored