Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hello all,

2019 Mustang GT

I just bought

Steeda front coilovers and adjustable rears.
Steeda front and rear sway bars
Steeda K-member bar
Steeda S550 Mustang Rear IRS Subframe Support with the IRS subframe bushing support
Steeda S550 Mustang Billet Aluminum Vertical Links with Delrin Bushings All

Steeda Toe Link Kit W/ Knuckle To Toe Link Bearing Assembly Mustang

It's been awhile since I have been in the car modding world. So my tools are bare now. I could do the install on this if I had the tools and time. But I will get a shop to do this. Do you have any recommendations on shops near Frisco, TX?
Sponsored

Last edited:

jedirocker

Threads
Reaction score
Website
visualuniverse.org
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Hello all,

2019 Mustang GT

I just bought

Steeda K-member bar
Steeda S550 Mustang Rear IRS Subframe Support with the IRS subframe bushing support

It's been awhile since I have been in the car modding world. So my tools are bare now. I could do the install on this if I had the tools and time. But I will get a shop to do this. Do you have any recommendations on shops near Frisco, TX?
I reside in Frisco and have been looking for a shop to install camber plates. I tried 5th Gear in Lewisville, but they said they don't work on Mustangs. I will try HPP in Lewisville next.

Don't go to LD Automotive. They screwed up my son's FJ Cruiser's alignment and UCA install, and charged us for service they didn't do.

GUSTOPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Hello all,

2019 Mustang GT

I just bought

Steeda K-member bar

You ever find a place to do this work? We're you happy? Just curious as it would be good to get reviews of some local shops. Thanks!

OP
OP

TireSlayer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
You ever find a place to do this work? We're you happy? Just curious as it would be good to get reviews of some local shops. Thanks!
Dallas Precision Imports <-- went here. Tell them the guy in the silver mustang sent you. They got me to the alignment that was given to me by Steeda.. didn't take them long like another shop I took it to.
Sponsored