TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Ever since I installed the H-Pipe normal is just fine, obnoxiously loud over 4k rpm. Every now and then ill put it in Sport+ for the responsiveness, but eesh, the exhaust is crazy loud now in sport/track.

showbbq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Ideally I'd like to have the normal steering feel with the flattest cornering. The stiffest steering mode seems silly to me. I lift weights so it's not a strength issue, it's just unnecessary for daily driving to be that weighted.
I, too, lift weights so no one can question my ability to manhandle a steering wheel.

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I'm old but dammit, I refuse to get old, I don't need no stinkin' soft ride. Not yet anyways. I like it rough. :captain: Only just certain speed bumps annoy me in this car when not in mush mode.

My 2001 GT was way more bumpy and brutal than this car, and I thought that was fun. With PP1 and Magneride I'm a little disappointed this car isn't as nailed down.
Yeah, it kinda depends on the roads you drive. If they're truly, epically bad (as in D.C.) then you gotta roll in normal. No, Track isn't as stiff and nailed down as I'd like, but it's good enough. I'd imagine, in the future, there will be a software change that can make Track mode stiffer for the magneride. They did that with the C7.

I did lots of Steeda suspension stuff on my last car, and that suspension was really, really controlled. But the ride was too much, and a nasty clunk developed in the rear of the car. At this point, I'm preferring to keep everything stock, as every time I've modded something to "fix" one issue, it's created another issue. And with everything stock, I have no worries about warranty coverage. And I'd prefer to put the money into a tire account, so I can keep these amazing MPS4s on the car, and change them more often.

I have noticed that there really isn't a massive difference from Normal to Track, and over some road-rash, Track actually works better. I suppose I should try Sport+ some day.

Järn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, Ruby Red, A10, B&O, AE
I forgot to mention the three gauges in the Digital Instrument Cluster:
Cylinder Head Temp, Oil Pressure, Trans Oil Temp

From looking at the list of available options, I do not think there are other more important ones. Does anyone use something different from those? If so, why?

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Quiet start mode always to keep happy neighbors...still loud though.

MyMode = Sport Exhaust/Sport Steering

I turn that on after leaving the neighborhood. After the 1.5 mile drive to the interstate on ramp I change it to track mode everything if conditions are dry. In the wet I don't bother with interstate and just go down secondary roads.

Sponsored

TwinGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2006 GT and 2019 GT on order
Wow, am I the only one that drives in Sport/Sport + Track Exhaust? The car feels more responsive in Sport mode which I like a lot. I also turn traction control off.
My mode is sport+ with track exhaust. As soon as I pull of my street.

Alberto

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Albert
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I start in quiet mode. Come into the driveway in normal mode.
Otherwise I'm generally in track mode. Love the loud exhaust. Will drive in Sport mode sometimes w/ exhaust in track mode- on the 401a digital instrument cluster that mode looks very cool with the curved RPM gauge
I have been switching into Drag Strip mode from red lights- because it pulls noticeably harder in the high rpm range (at least to me)
I keep my colors generally Green primary and Purple secondary - although I do switch them for fun and a different look...Not a very good photo, but you get the point:
IMG_0657.jpg

JonDW29

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
No active exhaust for me. I usually run in Sport+ or Track. Normal if I'm in actual traffic.

Voluntearz_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/10R80
My go to is normal + track exhaust + sport steering. Trans in manual sport mode.
Sponsored