Do you take cell phone pics constantly of your s550 ? Post them here !!!

Bullitt78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2015 Mustang GT Premium.
Vehicle Showcase
Misty the Mustang with new running buddy Rafty the Raptor :)
Rafty and Misty.JPG
Man that Ranger Raptor is badass! What can you say to the drive ability and HP?

kap10bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10-AT (Race Red)
Vehicle Showcase
The fox suspension is heaven :)
Sweet acceleration with the 10-speed auto.
Haven't tried it on the unpaved road where it's made for, really excited to do so :)
So far driven it only for 300 miles as I had to go back to work...
Can't wait to be home and try how badass Rafty really is LoL

ranjeetsodhi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ranjeet
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT convertible premium
The fox suspension is heaven :)
Sweet acceleration with the 10-speed auto.
Haven't tried it on the unpaved road where it's made for, really excited to do so :)
So far driven it only for 300 miles as I had to go back to work...
Can't wait to be home and try how badass Rafty really is LoL
I honestly don't understand the American obsession with SUV's and trucks. It makes sense to get trucks when needed in rural areas (due to unpaved roads) or if you need to haul stuff, but makes no sense to see the massive influx of these in cities with mom's and dads dropping kids to school in these (most average folks will haul groceries at the max)... :facepalm:

Was shocked and disappointed to learn that the Ford mustang is the only sedan that Ford is going to be making in the US going forward, everything else is a SUV or truck. Tells us a lot about the auto industry. All the sedans being sold in the US are now either made by Japanese or German firms (even though most are physically manufactured in the US).

Personally I prefer vehicles with a low center of gravity - hate how the SUVs' and trucks roll in the corners, and how bouncy they can feel at times.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I honestly don't understand the American obsession with SUV's and trucks. It makes sense to get trucks when needed in rural areas (due to unpaved roads) or if you need to haul stuff, but makes no sense to see the massive influx of these in cities with mom's and dads dropping kids to school in these (most average folks will haul groceries at the max)... :facepalm:
I'm on my second Ram truck. THE ONLY REASON I bought a truck was for the winters here in the northeast sector of the U.S.A. Sometimes the winters are pretty bad and the 4X4 makes it a lot easier to deal with in driving in it. The height helps as well with the mounds of snow at the ends of the street corners, better visibility.
If I didn't need a 4X4 for a daily driver,........I would order a 2019 Hellcat Charger for my daily driver, hands down! I'd still keep the Roush as my sunny day/awesome day cruiser. :rockon:

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT

Was shocked and disappointed to learn that the Ford mustang is the only sedan that Ford is going to be making in the US going forward, everything else is a SUV or truck. Tells us a lot about the auto industry. All the sedans being sold in the US are now either made by Japanese or German firms (even though most are physically manufactured in the US).

Personally I prefer vehicles with a low center of gravity - hate how the SUVs' and trucks roll in the corners, and how bouncy they can feel at times.
It’s not only America, here in Australia the situation is much the same.

The Toyota HiLux and Ford Ranger are at the top of the sale sheets here. The tradesmen owned dual cabs often double as the ‘family’ car.

SUVs are popular because some people, particularly older people, find them easy to get in and out of (stepping up, not down) and the luggage load height is higher at the back. They have a higher, commanding view of the road, even though they block the view of us sedan owners when we are behind them.

We still get limited models of the Mondeo (Fusion), Focus and the Fiesta (ST model only), but for how much longer... Nissan sells no sedans at all in Australia now.

Ford sedan sales here are miserable. Ranger sales form more than 50% of total sales. Mustang has been the second biggest seller for Ford at times, but SUVs have taken over recently.

Anyway, here’s a mobile phone photo of my beloved pony.

2019_cafe.jpg

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

It’s all about convenience and that is basically the US’s motto.

Most people appreciate having the space/utility if the need arises to use it. Some people NEVER use it, other people use it occasionally and it makes sense to have a primary driver that doubles as a hauler when needed.

I’ve had two SUV’s (both Jeeps) and it can’t be stated enough how nice it is to be able to haul people and items with ample space, off road ability, etc.

ranjeetsodhi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ranjeet
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT convertible premium
Makes sence for many I guess :)... still find that whole concept very strange especially given my somewhat unique worldwide view (born and grew up in India, lived in the US for 20+ yrs, and now living in South America).

The Colombians love either the super large SUV's that can be bullet proofed and be used to go to finaca's (farm houses) in the countryside where roads suck, OR drive smaller sedans that are easy to drive and park in the city... same is somewhat true in India - though the american SUV bug seems to be picking up steam there too.

Having owned an SUV in the past (had a Mercedes GL550), I can't seem to appreciate the occasional hauling advantage vs. the daily boring driving of these. My extended family loves SUV's for the higher seating vs traditional sedans.

Regardless, I am still saddened to realize that US made sedans are now a thing of the past (Ford is only making the Mustang as its sole US sedan).

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
trying to figure out how to embed lol
flacos (1 of 1).jpg

Savannah GA
DSC_0011.JPG

ABANDONED RACETRACK
20160430_153851.jpg

Me and the boys on the grandfather mountains NC
Screenshot_2016-05-01-19-45-58-1.png

Tail of the dragon

Last edited:

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
Couple moody shots
IMG_20160913_232441.jpg
TLS_0031.JPG
Screenshot_2019-09-06-21-15-24.png
Screenshot_2019-09-06-21-19-18.png

Yes I cheated abit Lol I shot these with my Nikon D5500 I only use 2 lenses:
Nikor 35mm f1.8
Tokina 11-16mm F2.8

But I did screenshot them to low res them for upload so they are technically cellphone pics now lol

Last edited: