Sponsored

Might be too soon, but any 2019 GT350's encounter any issues?

That_Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 K2284 --> L616
Engine locked up at under 500 miles due to mechanical failure. Second engine went in but was NG at installation so dealer is replacing it with engine #3.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MHdude

MHdude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350, Kona Blue w/ White Stripes
Engine locked up at under 500 miles due to mechanical failure. Second engine went in but was NG at installation so dealer is replacing it with engine #3.
Man, that really sucks to hear. May I ask what was the mechanical issue?

enthusiastic9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350®
What's "NG"?

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic

Sponsored

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Not much in here. Not that its any more indicative of problems (or not) then any other thread

BeastAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing mechanical at the moment... However, the R is at the paint and body shop for lots of paint flaws from FORD/Transport. Got to drive it a week and then dropped it back off.

I knew from the beginning it was going to happen as it was brought to my attention when I was looking at purchasing the car. So, worked out in my favor in the end, just got to make sure dealer does a good job prepping and painting the car. I'll post pictures when I get it back (Forgot to take before paint pictures before I dropped it off).

Edit: Really surprised FORD doesn't cover/wrap these cars more in transport just knowing the cost and paint work for them... just my $0.02

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
I had mine out today for a drive since it will be locked in the garage a few days until the rains and Dorian pass. I have to say I am pretty impressed how well put together the car is for the use it was designed. I can be quite smooth on good roads and I have learned the revs and shift points by sound and feel. I took delivery May 1st and now have 800 miles, so still in break in. Top RPM I have taken it to was 7000, waiting for full break in before aiming higher.

I has some Synch3 issues with have been resolved in the latest update. I had some interior panel ticks which have disappeared as the panels set themselves. I guess one one complaint would be a few interior buzzes at certain rev ranges. One from the front dash (sounds like passenger side) and one from the rear deck. I may try to isolate them when the weather cools but honestly, with the terror under the hood I expect they will be part of this car's character. NVH is not high on the list when building a performance beast at this price point. The B&O sound system does a nice job masking them without hiding the glorious noise this car makes.

Curious is anyone else has had some interior buzzes and if you were able to quiet them?

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
048FAD3D-85E5-40E6-90A1-DC81B10F4F98.jpeg
Reach up under your side plastic rocker trim and make sure the push pins are seated properly. Push any loose ones upwards. There are 7-8 each side.

Racer2233

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Performance Blue - Handling Package
New to the Forum so my first post. Take a look at your rear panel where the GT350 emblem is, there appears to be quite a few (like mine) with spider cracking of the plastic from too much pressure being applied at factory. Dealer knew of this issue and ordered a replacement although its 6 weeks out. Mine is a March 2019 build

Sponsored

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
New to the Forum so my first post. Take a look at your rear panel where the GT350 emblem is, there appears to be quite a few (like mine) with spider cracking of the plastic from too much pressure being applied at factory. Dealer knew of this issue and ordered a replacement although its 6 weeks out. Mine is a March 2019 build
When I had my 2016 they had to replace that. I agree on checking that carefully cause that emblem is hot molded onto that black panel. Therefore the emblem is not a separate item, they replace that whole black panel its on. Mine was done under warranty but they told me in parts that they couldn't believe it. That if you had to buy it yourself its around $900.00.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
One MAJOR problem with mine... and Ford can not, and will not fix it.....!!!!!
I have owned the car for only 13 days. It spent it's first several days getting the paint dialed in.
The problem is with the odometer... the damn thing now reads 570 miles. When I picked it up, it only had 7 miles on it.
Apparently this is hurting my warranty, and Ford says that it is not their fault.
Can you believe they had the audacity to actually blame me for this problem.
Unbelievable...!!!!!

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
One MAJOR problem with mine... and Ford can not, and will not fix it.....!!!!!
I have owned the car for only 13 days. It spent it's first several days getting the paint dialed in.
The problem is with the odometer... the damn thing now reads 570 miles. When I picked it up, it only had 7 miles on it.
Apparently this is hurting my warranty, and Ford says that it is not their fault.
Can you believe they had the audacity to actually blame me for this problem.
Unbelievable...!!!!!
This is probably the most messed up thing I have heard yet. I consider myself so lucky I got one with 0 issues so far even including paint.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
This is probably the most messed up thing I have heard yet. I consider myself so lucky I got one with 0 issues so far even including paint.
I knew I should have used the Sarcastic font, as opposed to the Calibri font.

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
nothing irritates me more than a smartass driving a shiny, noisy car...... well except for kids playing in my yard.
Sponsored