damondewaynehuff84

damondewaynehuff84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
LU47 wouldn't be a bad idea with what your plans are. They are kinda cheap.

Is that issue with throttle body commone. I've never heard of that problem before, is the clicking the TB blade moving or something.
I'm not real sure if it's common or not. I've searched it on here and a couple other forums I'm on and I found a couple threads on here about it but honestly with the amount of bbq tick threads and just regular tick threads it's so hard to sort thru all of it and find the right stuff. The couple threads I did find ended up getting over run with BBQ tick comments so they were no help.

I'm not sure if it's the blade moving or not. I do know exactly where it comes from. From the time I start it up I can put my hand on the big plastic cover on the passenger side of the throttle body and you can audibly hear it and feel it plain as day right thru the plastic and it's a rhythmic metallic click. I wish I knew what it was cause I hate that little hiccup it gives me while I'm cruising.
Sponsored

RenegadeRedneck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
So when I order from Lund I will get a 91/93 tune at first then they will send me a FF and a E85R tune also? I thought I was gonna have to pay 200 each for the 93, FF, and E85R tune... that changes everything if I will get all 3 tunes for the 200 on top of the 570 something. I have been rolling over a CAI also. Not sure the extra HP you mick up with a good one or if they a more trouble fitting them that they are worth. Still gotta lot of research to do this week. Thanks for the help! Any more advice feel free to send me a PM
Yup, when you buy the flex you get all 3. At least that's what I received.

OP
OP
damondewaynehuff84

damondewaynehuff84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
Yup, when you buy the flex you get all 3. At least that's what I received.
Well I am buying my lund ngauge in the morning while they are on sale and I have been talking to lund for the last week. You are correct, for $729 I get tuner 93/FF/E85R tunes and all the accessories.
Sponsored