Photograph of the Month - September 2019. Guidelines in post #1

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
In this thread, you are encouraged to post a photo that you are proud of. It does not necessarily need to be high quality, one taken on your mobile/cell phone would be equally as welcome.

*** Viewers are encouraged to vote on photos by clicking the 'Like' button the contributors post.

You might want to vote on a photograph for its photographic technical brilliance, perhaps its location setting or maybe just because it portray something special about Mustang ownership.

The rules are simple: -

- *** Only one, single photograph to be submitted by a contributor in the given month.

- A Generation 6 Mustang should be in the photograph. It can be the full car or just a small part of it.

- No provocative images. Let the curves of the car body do the talking, not the curves of the person standing in front of the car.

- Feel free to describe why you like your photo, or any background story behind it.

- Viewers can register their approval by clicking the ā€˜LIKEā€™ button located at the bottom of the post.

- Viewers can vote on as many photos as they like.

- The photograph with the most ā€˜Likesā€™ wins. As a 'prize', the contest winner will get their photograph added to the rotation of header images at the top of the forum! (assuming you want that and provide permission)

- In the events of a tie, I will make a casting vote to decide the winner.

- I will start a new thread each month

Regards,
Chris
Sponsored

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
This is what happens when you get too enthusiastic about plane spotting. A bit too close for comfort; little wonder the pony is running for cover!

Taken at Melbourne International plane spotting area.

vlcsnap-2018-12-18-16h23m22s201.png

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
This photos is actually from today so may as well post it! Iā€™ve just edited it in Lightroom.

I spent yesterday and today at my friends detailing studio, great fun! He gave me guidance on some machine polishing, so i left with a super clean Mustang :) it looked so good sat under the lighting in there. Being really in to my detailing, this photo sums up a really good weekend.

2FC716F6-8FA8-4E44-9C31-863C0815F6D1.jpeg

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Fantastic photo and the car is looking superb, Kristian! Nothing better than a just detailed Mustang, especially when its in a great environment like that :sunglasses:
Thanks mate, almost felt guilty having to drive it 140 miles back after I left! Enjoyed all the neck twisters and admiring glances on the drive though haha

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Thanks mate, almost felt guilty having to drive it 140 miles back after I left! Enjoyed all the neck twisters and admiring glances on the drive though haha
I know what you mean.........on the way back from getting my S197 ceramic coated at DMC a couple of weeks back, it was starting to rain!! Nearly made this grown man cry lol
Sponsored