Raybestos Rotors on Brembo 6 pot GT

AeroFox87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Has anyone used the raybestos rotors on the 6 piston brakes? Any issues? 119 per rotor for motorcraft is crazy, I've used centric and raybestos in the past on my foxbody with 0 issues just curious if the design is good and OE.
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone used the raybestos rotors on the 6 piston brakes? Any issues? 119 per rotor for motorcraft is crazy, I've used centric and raybestos in the past on my foxbody with 0 issues just curious if the design is good and OE.
I've bought them for the base brakes and they've been great.

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 track day car
I've got 8 track days on my OEM brakes, the rotors look virtually new and the pads are just below half worn. For the price I'd say they're a bargain. Best brakes I've ever had on a production car.

OP
OP
AeroFox87

AeroFox87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
After doing more research and what JohnD said, the rotors are made by brembo but put in Ford packaging. I know it would be about $80 more in total but imma just spend the money and get the Ford stuff and quit being cheap, if these rotors got over 150ish a piece one day then I will not buy motorcraft. Thanks for who chimed in!!

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Considering Raybestos rotors as a backup to my stock rotors for an upcoming event. Once I get through the event I might just throw the Raybestos rotors on for the street and keep the stock rotors (if they have life left in them) for my next track outing. Next year I'm hoping I can fit 2 piece in my budget but if not I'll likely go with Centric Premium again. They seemed to hold up pretty well for me.

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
I have Raybestos slotted rotors and performance pads awaiting install. Pretty awesome value.

Truth be said, I would have dropped the coin on two-piece rotors if I weren’t planning to continue driving in brutal winters.
Sponsored