Sponsored

Bullitt Wheels on mustang gt

GTbryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Anyone have the Bullitt style wheels on a base GT? I'm m getting conflicting info on whether they will clear the front brakes on a base gt. Americanmuscle says they should clear but can't guarantee it. I'm looking at the bullit motorsports wheel specs are 20 x 8.5 backspace 36mm. Sites says it fits v6 and ecoboost but customer photo shows them on a base GT.
Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
If it shows on a base GT you should be fine. Offsets are a bit too high personally they wont be flush but it should be fine.

Bullitt66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
** bump **

Will OE Bullitt wheels fit a 2016 GT with PP big Brembos?

I canā€™t imagine why not

However Fords dealer ā€˜parts databaseā€™ advises not. Probably because they werenā€™t applied as standard to my VIN. However I donā€™t want to risk that amount of money to find thereā€™s an issue.

Canā€™t find anything on this site, lots of talk of issues with aftermarket stuff and non PP / eco cars.

Iā€™ve asked Ford customer care and after a week of waiting thought there must a guru here...

Appreciate your time

Sponsored

Bullitt66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Nice rims dude:like:

I think the stock tires are the same size?

How about centre caps and wheel nuts? Carry over from stock GT?

Iā€™d be surprised if Ford would accept variation on a modern lean production line but hey you never know

Bullitt66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thank you

Iā€™m tryIng to make a Bullitt tribute for half the price of the real deal. Started with a Guard green GT, added black badges so far (wanted to remove the badges but thereā€™s holes behind them all...). Black pony on the front grille looks good.

But I might add some Bullitt stickers to the centre caps. Iā€™ve seen 3D ā€˜gelā€™ plastic stickers with chrome printing. Look great and inexpensive. Amazing what people can create in their bedrooms these days!

Thanks again for your input

Bullitt66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
One final question. Do you know which company makes these for Ford? Usually itā€™s cast somewhere on the rear face along with the part number.

Thanks

Bullitt66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thanks jimmy. Shame thereā€™s no clues on there. At least theyā€™re made in USA and not Mexico etc
Sponsored