Sponsored

My experience with Levittown, 100% Positive

flyinghunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium
My first order from Levittown is complete and I thought I would share my experience. It started with a pm on this forum to the Levittown representative "Benny". He responded in less than a day with the information I needed and shared the M6G forum preference code. I shopped online for the best deal on the part I needed and their price was much better than the usual competitors. I placed the order and received an email confirmation followed by FedEx tracking within a day. The part arrived over a 1000 miles later in perfect order thanks to proper use of bubble wrap which is important for a GT350 spoiler. I will be a repeat customer. Thanks Benny and Levittown. :clap2:
Sponsored

Last edited:

S7N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 KIA STINGER GT1 AWD
+1 as well as I Just got my power pack today from them and a nice free ford shirt in the package as well!! Unfortunately I have to call Ford Performance tomorrow because it says wrong email for this voucher when trying to download the tune not there fault obviously :)

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Another good experience here. My son and I ordered GT350 manifolds separately. We put my business address for delivery. They called me to confirm the order was correct (2 GT350 manifolds) before shipping. Very well pleased with their service. Would use them again.

stangman638

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Velocity Blue
Luckily I live close to them, only roush dealer in our area. Didn't buy my car from them, but heard good things about em.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
I, too, had an excellent experience!

Sponsored

Wally-Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally-Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP 50AP
I have purchased several items from Levittown Ford and my questions/inquiries have always been answered quickly and accurately.

My first GT350 Track Pack Spoiler was "Spoiled" by the shipper.
I worked with Benny and Levittown Ford, sent some pictures and a replacement was sent promptly.

Kudos.

Levittown Ford - World Class Vendor !
1024x640_3B7A9405.jpg

The_Mad_Patcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I use Levittown Ford for parts also. Benny on-line and Mike at the desk and on the phone. They are always helpful and will continue to get my business.

MasterCylinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold)17 GT
I want to give Levittown an A+ in customer service. Would be happy to give them my money in the future.
Sponsored