Sponsored

Line Lock Enabled On Non-GT!!

TigerFire13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP in Deep Impact Blue
Yes, your as-built codes certainly look to be correct in that picture.
Sponsored

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Scion tC.
Thanks for all the help, think I’m going to attempt to stock all way back to flash I think. Lol after all this I kinda want my original stuff for warranty and peace of mind.

Gonna try everything though before to get gt working properly.

could be me but I feel my brakes are a bit tighter more responsive.

Last edited:

Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6
Make sure you are on level ground. The "not available" screen will come up if you are not almost perfectly level. I'm sure other things might cause that message as well, but I can confirm that not being almost perfectly level will give you that message.

TigerFire13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is where you can find the place to calibrate the ABS module's lateral acceleration sensor:

upload_2019-7-24_19-58-16.png

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
I did the reset and no go, its fine. it may be because mine isnt a PP pack ecoboost, but check this out, i flashed back to store firmware. That worked out fine, i have the abs errors etc in the abs module for these 2 lines of codes.

760-02-01 ---
750-02-02 ---

i use the original 2111 3111 00DE and 0200 117E and says incompatible config.
also, i use the other one mentioned here, 2111 3111 00E0 and 0200 79E6 but says incomptible config.

i even saved the original backup of this, and it just simply will not allow me to write it in. what gives?

guess theres no way to go back to stock once you update firmware, i figured if i cant get linelock to work, might as well have it back oem, but appears i cant put any codes to make the car happy. everything else is the same as originally,

Sponsored

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
Think if my engine or transmission went out and went in for anything not abs related would they be able to tell or pin point it saying it’s been flashed?

Let’s say my abs goes out, think they’d deny saying it’s been flashed or most likely just fix the shit anyway

My fear is engine blowing and then seeing the abs flash and deny it somehow. Idk

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
I am leaving my car as is- the only config I can get back onto my car is GT with the 2 command codes I wrote earlier, but I lost my enhanced security package initially with my flash, after my flash I did this code.
IPC 720-02-02 5xxx xx

Enhanced security package was restored, just an fyi for anyone with same issue. Car drives fine, everything cruise etc, just going to rock it and hope an issue never arises for warranty on abs Lol. hope these files didn't reset key strokes or anything ,ike that.

disappointed line lock doesn't appear to work on base models but as mentioned before we have smaller brakes, the part number is not the larger brakes and may refuse to let me use it. ya know?

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
Edit guys. After last flash

My linelock works! Wwtf

Did it 3 times but i am happy it works, I will do a burnout in few

It won’t hurt my clutch correct? I read someone say make sure the clutch isn’t burning from linelock

Unless this time it actually realized I’m level. I’m happy guys, no regrets and I doubt Itl ever effect warranty as it doesn’t throw codes and it didn’t effect ecu engine flash so win win

Last edited:

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Downloaded the ForScan and started it up - connected to car and while I can see some information that is all it lets me do. I had to put the stock tune on also. The first time I got it to communicate it asked if I had an aftermarket tune on the car and said it couldn't read anything. Went to stock and it communicated and read data, but that is all. No way to get to those other screens everyone else sees and change parameters.
screen shot.png
2nd screen shot.png

TigerFire13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was mentioned a few times in this thread that if you want to update firmware on the abs module with forscan, you need to request the 2.4 test version from the developer, but from your screenshots you are still running 2.3.

Sponsored

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
It was mentioned a few times in this thread that if you want to update firmware on the abs module with forscan, you need to request the 2.4 test version from the developer, but from your screenshots you are still running 2.3.
I thought that I downloaded 2.4 but apparently not. Still trying to figure out how to download it from the email they sent.

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
I downloaded 2.4 but still can't get to the programming for some reason
screen 4.png

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Do I need to get some activation code?
screen 7.png

paulmustangv6

Threads
Reaction score
Website
vintagemaker.net
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 EU GT with GT500 bumper
Hi there, need help to enable Line Lock on my 2017 V6 AUTO US Mustang.
My car doesn't have adaptive cruise and collision avoidance system
I'm not sure which firmware and AS BUILT values will be suitable for this process.
PRODUCTION YEAR: 09/2016
FIRST REGISTRATION DATE: 2017
Thanks in advance.
Sponsored