Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

vernonator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP - Race Red
No pics yet but had Flowmaster Series 40 axel back w/black tips (already had a resonator delete and H-Pipe) put on my '16 GT/PP and the sound is MAHVOLOUS!!!!!
Sponsored

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Unfortunately after my recent divorce, my Mustang (for now) no longer has a spacious three car garage in which to hibernate.

Because of this, I bought a Gold Shield 5L car cover. Combined with my lowly car-port, this should protect it for the next year or so until my living arrangements improve.

This is a very good quality car cover, and well worth the dosh at $150 shipped.

Screenshot_20190828-225714_Gallery[1].jpg

Screenshot_20190828-225739_Gallery[1].jpg

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately after my recent divorce, my Mustang (for now) no longer has a spacious three car garage in which to hibernate.

Because of this, I bought a Gold Shield 5L car cover. Combined with my lowly car-port, this should protect it for the next year or so until my living arrangements improve.

This is a very good quality car cover, and well worth the dosh at $150 shipped.

Screenshot_20190828-225714_Gallery[1].jpg

Screenshot_20190828-225739_Gallery[1].jpg
All I got in the divorce was the Mustang and a bike, lol, you came out ahead :)

Sponsored

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Dammit! More bling for my wish list. :crying:
Same here. The list just keeps growing faster than my wallet! Also, just ordered som red tire stem caps with the Ford logo. These should fit in nicely.

nameuser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP2, 1969 Chevelle
Vehicle Showcase
I see LMR has the howler badges on sale. More red for you if they are the right size. $32.39
mustang-coyote-decklid-emblem-black-w-red-15-18_83297e28.jpg

Sponsored

emdavis197

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 5.0 *Velocity Blue* (The fastest color)
Today I installed the Steeda H-pipe and the Blowfish shifter bracket. Highly recommend doing these mods at the same time as I can’t imagine installing the Blowfish without cutting the resonator out first. It made installation so much easier. The Steeda H-pipe sounds great on the stock GT mufflers. Noticeable improvement. The Blowfish shifter bracket? I had my doubts but WOW! Absolute undeniable improvement in MT82 stock shifter feel. Eliminates notchiness from 1 to 2 and 2 to 3. I’m a believer now for sure. If you have a 2019 the install is slightly different than the 2018 (in the videos). PM me if you need more info on the 2019 Blowfish bracket install. I did both the shifter bracket and the H-pipe on jack stands in the driveway. It would have been MUCH easier on a lift, particularly the H-pipe, but it can be done at home.

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
So I installed the H-Pipe today, and its a mess...lol

Measured according to instructions, made the cut. Lined the H-Pipe up with the resonator and the H-Pipe was a few cms longer which I thought would be fine to install.

Installed, and for some reason, its shorter. If it goes flush into the OEM clamps the other side does not even go over the exhaust. Tried everything and for some reason, the H-Pipe is shorter when installing but longer when lined up with the resonator on the ground, boggled my mind.

So i needed to take off the OEM clamps, put them onto the H-Pipe, get the other side over the exhaust and then muscle the H-Pipe into place and slide the OEM clamps over but needed to leave them out of their original position so I was able to tighten all the clamps and have some pipe atleast to go over the exhaust pipe at the rear.

Anyway, its on, sounds absolutely incredible but taking it to the shop on Monday to get things taken care of, most likely just get it welded in place. I just dont like that its not fully sitting the way it should within the clamps/pipe

acemastr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Ordered an OEM active exhaust in an attempt to add it to my non active exhaust car! fingers crossed lol

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Replaced the 3 missing fasteners that hold down the battery cover. I discovered they were missing last week when I installed the hood struts. Bought a package of 10 so I'm set for a year or so.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I Installed 15 gallons of 91 octane into the fuel tank today. This installation should provide many opportunities to generate the necessary G-forces that are guaranteed to put a smile on my face. If I skip the installation of this liquid substance called "fuel" the car just doesn't move. Although it's still pretty to look at.
Sponsored