Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt premium, 99 Roush, 2002 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
  • Banned
I have a 99 Roush that I bought new in 99. It is supercharged blah ,blah,blah. Whenever I would drive it everybody was always challenging me on the road always never ended. In 16 I bought a 16 GT I almost never get challenged. In one day I would get more challenges with the 99 than I've gotten in 3 years with the 16. Now I just got an 02 Z06 and I was out the other knight and everyone and their brother was up my ass trying to pass race whatever. I mean pickups, minivans, beamers you name I felt like I was in a nascar race. I was just going to pick up some dinner. I do not know what the one truck was it was dark but he was glued to my ass and it was a full sized crew cab to boot.
Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I have a 99 Roush that I bought new in 99. It is supercharged blah ,blah,blah. Whenever I would drive it everybody was always challenging me on the road always never ended. In 16 I bought a 16 GT I almost never get challenged. In one day I would get more challenges with the 99 than I've gotten in 3 years with the 16. Now I just got an 02 Z06 and I was out the other knight and everyone and their brother was up my ass trying to pass race whatever. I mean pickups, minivans, beamers you name I felt like I was in a nascar race. I was just going to pick up some dinner. I do not know what the one truck was it was dark but he was glued to my ass and it was a full sized crew cab to boot.
I know the feeling, no one likes to play. Though probably a good thing I don't need a suspended license for street racing. I take it as the big guy looking out for me and not letting me do something dumb

YoloBathsalts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT - PP1
Kids these days like to pretend they drive something fast. Challenging an S550 will likely result in hurt feelings.
It's much easier to just go around telling people your Jetta is modded and faster than mustangs, and to a certain extent I do think they believe their own bullshit. So challenging a new mustang in a jetta with wheels, intake, and apr tune will quickly ruin that built up self image. It's easier to live in delusion.

Although I'm over here getting challenged at least once a day. 9/10 times I'm eating the other guys lunch.
Sponsored