vincentjm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vincent
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP
Hi guys!

Since pretty much any mods are illegal here in Switzerland, and I learnt that the hard way, I am currently setting up 2 exhaust systems.

One completely stock, and the other one the way I want it to be. Both will have a flange welded to them on the end of the downpipe and the matching end on the headers, so I can easily switch between the stock exhaust and the catless, x-piped goodness.

Since I'll be using the 2 pipes connecting the resonator to the stock mufflers, I'll need a new pair. Anyone got an idea where I could get my hands on those pipes? Stock diameter, preferably in a nice finish.

Cheers, Vincent
Sponsored

mejohn50

Intergalactic Snail
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Vehicle(s)
slow junk
Might want to talk to Swiss Race Performance. They seem to typically work on Euro cars, but based on their IG it looks like they know how to mod exhausts to be “Swiss legal”. I have no experience with them, just follow them on IG, but based on that they might be able to fabricate something for you.

OP
OP
vincentjm

vincentjm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vincent
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP
Might want to talk to Swiss Race Performance. They seem to typically work on Euro cars, but based on their IG it looks like they know how to mod exhausts to be “Swiss legal”. I have no experience with them, just follow them on IG, but based on that they might be able to fabricate something for you.
Mine's an import, not the EU model, meaning it doesn't come with a "Typenschein", which is basically a paper that says what model car it is. If you legalize a specific part, that part will become legal across all cars with the same Typenschein. But since mine is imported, I can't get any legal parts. I mean the car is already too loud for Switzerland with the stock exhaust haha, our dB limit is set at 75dB lol.

mejohn50

Intergalactic Snail
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Vehicle(s)
slow junk
Mine's an import, not the EU model, meaning it doesn't come with a "Typenschein", which is basically a paper that says what model car it is. If you legalize a specific part, that part will become legal across all cars with the same Typenschein. But since mine is imported, I can't get any legal parts. I mean the car is already too loud for Switzerland with the stock exhaust haha, our dB limit is set at 75dB lol.
Ah makes sense. Well good luck. :thumbsup:
Sponsored