Sponsored

19x10 wheels in bronze

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
PC is far more expensive (100+/wheel) and sorta "permanent". Plasti-Dip may not look as good from less than 6ft away but is much cheaper and fairly easy to remove. I snagged a set of new SVG (now discontinued) wheels in an ugly-ass light gray ($500 delivered / set) which I want to change to bronze or maybe a candy red. I have other wheels that are gold/bronze from the factory.

I'm tempted to Plasti-dip my black PerfPack wheels in something more interesting. Maybe just silver, or a neon-ish yellow or orange? My cars are 'gotta have' green and velocity blue.
Sponsored

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
PC is far more expensive (100+/wheel) and sorta "permanent". Plasti-Dip may not look as good from less than 6ft away but is much cheaper and fairly easy to remove. I snagged a set of new SVG (now discontinued) wheels in an ugly-ass light gray ($500 delivered / set) which I want to change to bronze or maybe a candy red. I have other wheels that are gold/bronze from the factory.

I'm tempted to Plasti-dip my black PerfPack wheels in something more interesting. Maybe just silver, or a neon-ish yellow or orange? My cars are 'gotta have' green and velocity blue.
Yeah it can be pricey. I wouldn't do it if my wheels cost 2K. But mine were $800, so another $400 was not bad.