TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
So the 0-60 speed has been tested or is this just fluff on some paper?
Sponsored

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
So the 0-60 speed has been tested or is this just fluff on some paper?
Personally I think its theoretical best case scenario like extra gravity and glue added buttfluff . definitely not proven yet

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Personally I think its theoretical best case scenario like extra gravity and glue added buttfluff . definitely not proven yet
Yeah, the numbers are weired is all. 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and time of 11.3? Doesnt add up, means this thing is gutless once it gets moving.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, the numbers are weired is all. 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and time of 11.3? Doesnt add up, means this thing is gutless once it gets moving.
2.9 0-60 is like a 1.6 60 foot time on drag strip, that shite doesnt happen on streets but we will see. Steeda pulled a wheelie with a 1.53 60 foot on a 2018 on a drag strip

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
2.9 0-60 is like a 1.6 60 foot time on drag strip, that shite doesnt happen on streets but we will see. Steeda pulled a wheelie with a 1.53 60 foot on a 2018 on a drag strip
So like I said, just fluff on paper :)

Sponsored

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Because they got a bail out.

They did. It was called a bail out.
yea not completely like GM though where their stock ceased to exist after 2009 then restarted. Ford never went to 0. GM went to 0 and shareholders lost 100% permanently. I am disappointed in you as a Ford owner. Ford got a Loan, GM was destroyed.

In other words you are wrong.

OP
OP
YOLO

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
How is the

C8 0-60 any different then Fords GT500 0-100-0 time?
Fords GT500 0-100-0 = 10.6

C8 0-100 = 7.6 (no 100-0 as we speak)

I "think" the GT500 is 6.7 to 100 MPH?

From a standing start, I'm guessing the C8 will pull ahead 0-80/85 MPH then the GT500 Higher HP will take over and spank its azz.

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
yea not completely like GM though where their stock ceased to exist after 2009 then restarted. Ford never went to 0. GM went to 0 and shareholders lost 100% permanently. I am disappointed in you as a Ford owner. Ford got a Loan, GM was destroyed.

In other words you are wrong.
I am disappointed in you that you're trying to revise your statement to backtrack your initial incorrect statement. You said that they didn't need to get bailed out by the government when in fact they did. So how am I wrong? They needed a bailout and they accepted the bailout money. That is a fact. I'm not dancing around your tune switching. If you meant something else then say so. If you were mistaken then say so. If you were not aware that Ford needed and accepted bailout money then say so. But stop trying to force something incorrect that you said.

Your original comment was "Also Ford didnt need to get bailed out by the government." You are wrong. They did. End of story.

Sponsored

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am disappointed in you that you're trying to revise your statement to backtrack your initial incorrect statement. You said that they didn't need to get bailed out by the government when in fact they did. So how am I wrong? They needed a bailout and they accepted the bailout money. That is a fact. I'm not dancing around your tune switching. If you meant something else then say so. If you were mistaken then say so. If you were not aware that Ford needed and accepted bailout money then say so. But stop trying to force something incorrect that you said.

Your original comment was "Also Ford didnt need to get bailed out by the government." You are wrong. They did. End of story.
Ford stock never went to 0. Stockholders never lost 100%, GM stock holders lost 100%. GM totally failed.

"The Big Three automakers asked Congress for help similar to the bank bailout. They warned that General Motors Company and Chrysler LLC faced bankruptcy and the loss of 1 million jobs. The Ford Motor Company didn't need the funds since it had already cut costs. But it asked to be included so it wouldn't suffer by competing with companies who already had government subsidies."

https://www.thebalance.com/auto-industry-bailout-gm-ford-chrysler-3305670

My statement was true. If the government never bailed out anyone only Ford would still be around, and Ford stock would probably be 10x higher than it is now due to elimination of GM competition. Ford only wanted their bailout loan because GM was getting one and obviously that shit wouldnt be fair to Ford.

Last edited:

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
Ford stock never went to 0. Stockholders never lost 100%, GM stock holders lost 100%. GM totally failed.

"The Big Three automakers asked Congress for help similar to the bank bailout. They warned that General Motors Company and Chrysler LLC faced bankruptcy and the loss of 1 million jobs. The Ford Motor Company didn't need the funds since it had already cut costs. But it asked to be included so it wouldn't suffer by competing with companies who already had government subsidies."

https://www.thebalance.com/auto-industry-bailout-gm-ford-chrysler-3305670

My statement was true. If the government never bailed out anyone only Ford would still be around, and Ford stock would probably be 10x higher than it is now due to elimination of GM competition. Maybe we would have Ford Corvettes if it wasnt for the government lol.
Did Ford take bailout money or not? They did. Story over.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did Ford take bailout money or not? They did. Story over.
Not for the same reasons, ford didnt NEED it they wanted it only to keep shit fair. My statement is still true, they didnt NEED it at least at that time. end of story.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
OP
OP
YOLO

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
Not for the same reasons, ford didnt NEED it they wanted it only to keep shit fair. My statement is still true, they didnt NEED it at least at that time. end of story.

What difference does it make, they Happily took American tax dollars.
Sponsored