Sponsored

Why?

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
It happens to me a lot. When I lived in California I parked out in the middle of no where at a Target, there might of been 10 spaces or more in all directions. So I come out and there is a Lamborghini Huracan, Modded Honda S2000 and a GTR. It was so weird I actually didn't mind it. The ones that really piss me off are the big ass duely trucks, I understand because of parking spaces by why right next to my car? I've been guilty of parking next to a GTR out of respect for his car it was just a spot over from him.
Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
It happens to me a lot. When I lived in California I parked out in the middle of no where at a Target, there might of been 10 spaces or more in all directions. So I come out and there is a Lamborghini Huracan, Modded Honda S2000 and a GTR. It was so weird I actually didn't mind it. The ones that really piss me off are the big ass duely trucks, I understand because of parking spaces by why right next to my car? I've been guilty of parking next to a GTR out of respect for his car it was just a spot over from him.
Some of those big ass trucks are 80k+ too. Still annoying if they're right on you though. All those badass cars would have been a great photo

zaxxon25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0T
It's quite possible that the silver car identified as a Mustang and therefore must be recognized as such in our current political climate. Smile and salute. :captain:
Had this happen last Thursday, as I got closer I realized the sliver car next to mine was an SN-95. So I figured their car was looking for a little social time.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I've been telling people who think like this that I identify as royalty, and that I will only respond to 'your highness', 'your majesty', etc. Doesn't go over well.
Fortunately, you can have them beheaded.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
More than exceptable....
My old 15EB.
IMAG0281.jpg
FWIW, You're in the worse of the two spots. The other car will have a possibly unused passenger door next to if the adjacent car parks nose in (statistically more likely).

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
Some of those big ass trucks are 80k+ too. Still annoying if they're right on you though. All those badass cars would have been a great photo
I know! I was thinking that when I got home, I was pissed that I didn't think to take a picture of it. I was just taken aback by what just happened though, I totally overlooked it. I messed up!!!

slammer223

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2017 Mustang GT convertible
Maybe, just maybe, the guy in the gray car knew for certain that one side of his car would be absolutely protected.

Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP2 Premium Velocity Blue
20190824_103148.jpg

I parked out in the middle of nowhere at the far end of the gym parking lot and came back 90 minutes later to find this.
Can anyone explain this bizzare phenomenon? Before you ask... mine is the blue car.
I once parked in a shopping center, like 50 yards in any direction to the nearest car. Abundant empty spaces. And yes, I purposely used two spaces to protect my new corvette. Came back to find a note on the windshield abusing me for parking like an a.. hole. Go figure.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I once parked in a shopping center, like 50 yards in any direction to the nearest car. Abundant empty spaces. And yes, I purposely used two spaces to protect my new corvette. Came back to find a note on the windshield abusing me for parking like an a.. hole. Go figure.
OK, not judging but why the need to take two spots when you are all by yourself. Taking two spots is generally considered to be an A-hole move and many times results in car damage.

Black Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
A few months after I purchase my Mustang, I went to the local Barnes and Nobles. I parked in a section of the lot away from all the other cars. After about 20 minutes I came out and noticed a mid-2000 model Charger parked next to me. It was parked so close to me that I would not been able to walk sideways between the Charger and my car. The driver was still in the car, I guess he was waiting for me to come out, as if he wanted me to say something. I just got in my car and drove away. After I left the parking lot, I got out to see if he had put a scratch or ding in my door, and low and behold, there was a ding on the passenger door. I'm pretty sure he did it on purpose. Unfortunately, there are a lot of Butt Holes out there that doesn't appreciate someone having a nice car. One day when he gets something nice, the same thing will happen to him. Karma works like that.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Didn't snap a pick but it just happened again, parked with open spots all around me in front of the home depot, come out of store and saw an older walking past me who had just parked her white Porsche so close to my car that I could barely get in , WTF.

TC

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I swear there are so many jerks out there doing this because.....they are lonely/need a friend/someone to talk to?!!!

Like they say in Washington, DC-if you want a friend, go buy a dog.

Hooch180

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maciej
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 5.0 (EU)
I parked near store yesterday. It was empty parking lot. I parked in the end out of habit. When I walked out a total beater construction van with no headlights, broken front and and dent every few centimeters was parked so close to my car I needed to get in via passenger door. I checked car and there was no damage. But still. It was a totally dick move on his part.
Sponsored