Sponsored

Why?

Draklia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Best remedy for me is kicking off my the side mirrors. It’s really kind of easy and extremely satisfying. Came out to my mustang and noticed a big POS old 4x4 with out of state plates parked in front of me. Dickhead had pressed his front bumper 1/4” into mine. It was enough to put a crease in my plastic bumper. Hoping he got a ticket for driving without side mirrors.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
[...]

But before I do that, I get my key out, started at the back of his car and left a nice calling card all the way down to metal-from taillight to headlight. I wanted him to have a permanent reminder why you should not screw with someone else's car.
That kind of vengance might feel good for a short while, but it will incubate within you, and assign you to the same spectrum as the perpetrator.

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Not really. I respect other people's property and expect everyone to do the same. I am a pretty sizable guy. I could just have as easily gotten out of the car when he damaged my car door, go for the"one punch knockout" and then possibly get arrested for assaulting the dickhead. This way no legal hassles and you know what? I felt better afterwards about his "present".

A few years ago in my area the same type of incident happened in a 7.11 parking lot. A guy had just pulled into the parking lot in his Porsche. Another guy immediately pulled in beside him and dinged his door with the guy still in the Porsche. Words were exchanged. The guy in the Porsche pulled out his gun and shot the other guy dead.

In my situation, I am pretty sure he remembered the incident for quite a while whenever he felt the need to damage someone else's property,

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Yeah. 'If you wrestle with pigs ...'
Don’t Discount the laws of karma. That said, my car gets backed in as close to a curb as possible, and generally avoids places where dings can happen. It doesn’t find itself too often in a store parking lot. So far so good with the RS and GT

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
It baffles me how many or you speak so casually about vandalism to cars that offend your sensibilities. I genuinely hope you get caught and discover you are the ass hole in these stories.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
It baffles me how many or you speak so casually about vandalism to cars that offend your sensibilities. I genuinely hope you get caught and discover you are the ass hole in these stories.
It's an internet forum. We say the things we would like to do, not what we really would do (I hope). I would no more vandalize someone else's property than I would my own.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Because they think you probably don't have a passenger or wouldn't let a passenger hit their car when they got in. By parking next to you, they only have to worry about some jerk parking on their other side. You should feel complimented. LoL

That said, I would never park between two spaces like that. Always on an end, against the curb or boundary and preferably an end where a nose-in the adjacent spot leaves a possibly empty passenger side next to me. And if the locale is dicey, I break a few home-made theatrical bottles in said space. Jerks don't tend to clean up what looks like broken glass so they can park next to you.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Get yourself a handicapped placard and park in the handicap spots they tend to be a little wider to allow for wheelchair access and the others that park there usually have at least a little respect for other peoples property. I got my tag about 6 years ago and I haven't gotten a door ding since.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Please tell me your kidding. Handicap spots are for those who need them. I know because my wife has one. Do I use it with my Mustang, sure when she’s with me. Would I use it just to prevent a scratch on my car, no f-cking way :angry::angry:

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
No, I don't use it to just keep my car pristine, I have bad knees and actually qualify for a handicap tag.

rocky5517

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
sam
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer 67 riviera
I find a large cup of orange soda poured carefully over his windshield and hood works well. If you don't have any, put some small rocks on his windshield wipers. The next time he turns them on he'll get quite a surprise. Look around for security cameras first.
As a last resort, drive away, come back (depending how good of an arm and aim you have) and from a distance heave something like a baseball sized rock or about 1/3 of a brick. Last resort, use a baseball instead of a rock. That at least creates "plausible deniability". And if you're in a comical mood, wrap a ribbon around the rock or baseball and write "No Hard Feelings". Of course, all of these remedies assume you won't ever be back at that parking lot. If that's the case, follow him to his next stop and repeat step(s) 1-4.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
No, I don't use it to just keep my car pristine, I have bad knees and actually qualify for a handicap tag.
OK then, I stand corrected. You didn’t mention that in your post. It sounded like you were telling people to get a handicap placard for other purposes. As you can understand I get a little prickly when it comes to this issue.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
[...]
In my situation, I am pretty sure he remembered the incident for quite a while whenever he felt the need to damage someone else's property,
Yeah, right.

Nevertheless, you became a perpetrator, entitled to all the rights and privileges appurtenant thereto.
Sponsored

Last edited: