• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Oregon WTB Boost A Pump

OP
OP

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
I am looking for a BAP that will work with my Whipple Stage 2 and my Whipple Tune,
What would you recommend and price?
David

Asmith1968

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
I am looking for a BAP that will work with my Whipple Stage 2 and my Whipple Tune,
What would you recommend and price?
David
Just took one off my car.. whipple stage 2. I am going with a return fuel system now.. approx 3k miles on jms powermax

OP
OP

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Do you have to adjust the JMS BAP to use on the Whipple Stage 2 Factory Tune?
Price?

Sponsored

Asmith1968

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
Do you have to adjust the JMS BAP to use on the Whipple Stage 2 Factory Tune?
Price?
There are no settings on this model. It is plug and play. There is a pass thru harness that goes between the FPDM and the FPDM harness

Link to my marketplace post:

OP
OP

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
There are no settings on this model. It is plug and play. There is a pass thru harness that goes between the FPDM and the FPDM harness

Link to my marketplace post:

Trying to find your market place pictures and post?

OP
OP

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Are you going to place for sale in the market place with pictures?

NickBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
I have a JMS PowerMAX boost a pump that I’ve never used, I can sell if you still need one.
Will let it go for $275 free shipping. Let me know and I can send pics.