GT500 Buyers Seeking Allocations

themik99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2022 F-150 Tremor
I’m sure there’s a ton of people out there like me who are still searching for that elusive Golden Ticket allocation, or maybe even just a base allocation, after calling dozens of dealers in many states. To that end, I thought a thread which had a list of interested buyers and what they are looking for would be a great way to let other members who are aware of available allocations (and maybe dealers if they’re looking) know who was in the market. Here’s to hoping someone can take advantage and score the car they’ve been seeking. Let’s try to keep this to only serious buyers.

My info:

Order details: I’m looking to order a GT500 w/Carbon Fiber Track Pack and Vinyl Stripes to my color specifications (Kona Blue, Bright White Stripes). I’m not interested in a base model at this time.

Location: Michigan but willing to travel outside of MI for the right deal.

Trade In: Willing to trade my 2014 GT500, SVT PP, SVT Track Pack, Recaro Seats, ~8500 miles as part of the deal.

Price: Seeking MSRP but will entertain reasonable ADM.

PM me if you know of a deal or are a dealer with available Golden Ticket allocation.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I remember calling all over the country in trying to get my first R. It's a challenge. It will require calling more than a dozen dealers. You probably aren't serious until you are near a hundred. If you are going to limit yourself to convenience of a nearby dealership, you will probably pay for it.

I agree, networking is an easier way to go. I passed along many R leads from my local dealership at a very reasonable (low for the time) ADM.

A CFTP is a tall order at this time. A member here, without blinking an eye, grabbed it at 15k over. What is your idea of reasonable?

Anyway, best of luck.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Good luck with your search, if your '14 had a Glass Roof I'd certainly be interested.

OP
OP
themik99

themik99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2022 F-150 Tremor
I remember calling all over the country in trying to get my first R. It's a challenge. It will require calling more than a dozen dealers. You probably aren't serious until you are near a hundred. If you are going to limit yourself to convenience of a nearby dealership, you will probably pay for it.

I agree, networking is an easier way to go. I passed along many R leads from my local dealership at a very reasonable (low for the time) ADM.

A CFTP is a tall order at this time. A member here, without blinking an eye, grabbed it at 15k over. What is your idea of reasonable?

Anyway, best of luck.
Thanks. I’ve probably been in contact with at least 50 dealers so far in three states in the Midwest, so it definitely isn’t a lack of effort, but I thought adding this approach couldn’t hurt.

I’ve seen quite a few threads on an allocation here or there and I thought consolidating them in one place might increase the chances not just for me but others as well.

As for the ADM, I didn’t say my upper limit intentionally, just that I’d be willing to pay one. It’s never a good negotiation tactic to come right out with your bottom line up front, but willingness to negotiate I think is important to communicate.

In any case...I’m hoping to join you down at Daytona one day! It’s been on my list for a while!

Deviruchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 (L0646)
This is a good idea, wish I'd thought of it back when I was looking for a base. A lot of dealers had golden tickets available but I simply ignored them, could have been posting here!

Last edited:

Sponsored

biscuit60177

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Heck I'd be happy with a base car within 500 miles or so of the Chicago. Here's the fun part for me though, I'd be willing to trade my Redeye for it. Great car don't get me wrong, just had a few over the past couple of years and want something new & fresh. I'm guessing I'll have to find one at/near MSRP but you never know...

13GT500JA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby GT500
Thanks for posting this. I’m also looking for a Golden Ticket after finding out my CFTP order was rejected.

Looking to order a CFTP car with vinyl stripes and the technology package.

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
If there is anyone "Truly Serious" I do know of a dealer that has not sold his 2020 allocation for the Shelby GT 350. Again, I say GT350. I was told it will be $2,500 over MSRP.

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
If there is anyone "Truly Serious" I do know of a dealer that has not sold his 2020 allocation for the Shelby GT 350. Again, I say GT350. I was told it will be $2,500 over MSRP.
This has nothing to do with this thread.

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
This has nothing to do with this thread.
What is your problem as this poster is just trying to help another member on this forum in order to secure a GT500 at a decent price.

Not sure why you would have a problem with that!!

:curse:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Sorry, I was just trying to be helpful when possible.
Yea man, what were you thinking???? trying to help a fellow member out like that .... sheesh

J/K
Lol :like:

ParsonsWV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2002 C5
I may have a couple dealers that have available allocations. They are asking for ADM between 5 and 10K (last time I checked. Could be lower now that the C8 was revealed). May be able to order to your specs though still. PM me if interested.
Sponsored