Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
I have purchased 2 blowers and Hellion Sleeper from Cheese Cake as well. :handsinair:

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I’d be having a proper chat with Evolution performance if I was in the US.
No disrespect for Beefcake’s ability to deliver good deals and advice.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Balr14

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
Yes. It originally came from an 18 when I bought it. As of right now it has everything needed but a tuner. Fuel system and all, but you could go with a lesser fuel system depending on your goals.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/return-to-stock-round-2.126981/
My main reason for supercharging would be to improve the low end response. How is the ProCharger in that respect?

Also would like to thank everyone for their response and PMs. I hate shopping for stuff like this blind.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
My main reason for supercharging would be to improve the low end response. How is the ProCharger in that respect?

Also would like to thank everyone for their response and PMs. I hate shopping for stuff like this blind.
Low end is just fine, but I had a 4c converter so as soon as you get into the throttle it would flash to 3500+ rpm and scald the tire anything less than 4th gear. The 5.0 is not a low rpm motor. If you;re with the smash the gas at 2,000 rpm torque first that very hard on the motor, and second to not playing into the cards of the 5.0 it’s 4v high flow heads. Are you stick or auto?

Dalton@Evolution

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dalton
Vehicle(s)
First 2020 GT500 In Da 9z

If you want low end I would go with an Edelbrock 2650. Best kit on the market for that, I have one on my personal car its awesome. Our shop car holds the record for the Fastest Supercharged Gen 3 with an 8.69, that car is also powered by Edelbrock. If I can help you out feel free to shoot me a message.