• Total voters

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
Build it on the S550 platform, just don’t call it a Mustang. I’m all in favor for additional sales and profits for Ford. Doesn’t matter what I/we think though. Matters to the shareholders and execs on cost and ROI.

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Ford just needs to get creative and call it something else. A pony car is just NOT a four door imo. Next.

Sponsored

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
That is like inventing toilet paper with 60 grit on it.

OP
OP
SevenEigh8Si6

SevenEigh8Si6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kalyan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Thanks for the feedback guys, I knew it was touchy subject with the Mustang fans, if only the name is the problem then we can rename it to (I was thinking of calling it the Panther)!!! Appreciate the positive feedback!!!

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Well hell, just put a utility bed and a camper shell on and call it a GT150
jbiBkwY.gif
5gQ1pHZ.gif

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Not just no but hell no. This isn't a Dodge Charger. People would die if they ever released a 4-door Mustang. People would be that mad. This isn't a new idea either. People have been suggesting this for some time now.
38h1m1.jpg

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the feedback guys, I knew it was touchy subject with the Mustang fans, if only the name is the problem then we can rename it to (I was thinking of calling it the Panther)!!! Appreciate the positive feedback!!!
No problem, just remember though the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Sponsored

Deleted member 35644

Then you'll have the Crown Vic guys pissed off...not that anyone cares. Ford will find a way to ruin it. Whether it be by converting it to electric or hybrid, adding doors, killing it off and reviving it as a crossover, it's coming. Be patient.

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Then you'll have the Crown Vic guys pissed off...not that anyone cares. Ford will find a way to ruin it. Whether it be by converting it to electric or hybrid, adding doors, killing it off and reviving it as a crossover, it's coming. Be patient.
I would buy a 4-door Mustang with a 5.0 motor over a 2 door electric Mustang. To me the day everything goes electric is the day the car enthusiast in me dies.

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hell no! It would ruin the Mustang thing the same way the 4 door Jeep ruined the Jeep thing. Every suburbanite and soccer mom would be driving one.
Sponsored