2020 Ford Mustang Online Builder is Up

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Is there a way to determine around what price would be on the COSTCO program as well? Trying to decide which membership I want to pay for soon so that I can order a car later this year.
Can't help you there, but I think partner programs like that are basically the same as x-plan. Here are the different plan prices based off my 2018's order sheet:

MSRP: $44,380
X-Plan: $42,152.5
D-Plan: $40,572.68
A/Z Plan: $40,562.68

D/A/Z I think are for employees/friends/family etc., those are all under invoice pricing. X plan is invoice + .4% + administrative fee ($200-275 IIRC).
Sponsored

evildronepilot

Freakobooster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 Race Red
The partner code you can enter is "MC405" to access the pricing. It's not secret information so I'm not sure why he didn't just include it in the post. The PIN is what's needed to actually buy the vehicle at the pricing, the partner code is just to look at it.

edit: Looks like the x-plan pricing is working on the B&P now.
I omitted it because I use a different partner code :D

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

Can't help you there, but I think partner programs like that are basically the same as x-plan. Here are the different plan prices based off my 2018's order sheet:

MSRP: $44,380
X-Plan: $42,152.5
D-Plan: $40,572.68
A/Z Plan: $40,562.68

D/A/Z I think are for employees/friends/family etc., those are all under invoice pricing. X plan is invoice + .4% + administrative fee ($200-275 IIRC).
Will an employee let me adopt them temporarily?

X-plan is only taking it from 51630 to 49016 MSRP (including guzzler tax and destination). I really want to try and get another 1126 off to keep my OTD price to 50k

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Your only real hope is to get lucky with a mail-in $750 cash rebate (i ended up getting one of these...a month after my car was delivered), or getting lucky timing with ongoing incentives. None of the 2019MY incentives apply to 2020 so right now all there is is a $250 off 'incentive' .... there's no telling if anything better will come up. You can lock in incentives twice - when you order the car and when it's delivered. I think I ended up getting a $500 cash back offer that was active when I ordered my car, but nothing good went into effect by the time I picked it up. Incentives during Q4 aren't good, from my experience. I ordered mine in November 17 and took delivery in March 2018.

At the of the day, I wouldn't worry about $1k on a $40k+ purchase. It sucks to spend more money purely base on timing, but after you drive your car for a few weeks you won't care anymore.

People on here that say they get 10%+ off MSRP on custom orders or cars that just hit the lot are full of shit, IMO. The only good deals are on old inventory or undesirable trims/colors.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Your only real hope is to get lucky with a mail-in $750 cash rebate (i ended up getting one of these...a month after my car was delivered), or getting lucky timing with ongoing incentives. None of the 2019MY incentives apply to 2020 so right now all there is is a $250 off 'incentive' .... there's no telling if anything better will come up. You can lock in incentives twice - when you order the car and when it's delivered. I think I ended up getting a $500 cash back offer that was active when I ordered my car, but nothing good went into effect by the time I picked it up. Incentives during Q4 aren't good, from my experience. I ordered mine in November 17 and took delivery in March 2018.

At the of the day, I wouldn't worry about $1k on a $40k+ purchase. It sucks to spend more money purely base on timing, but after you drive your car for a few weeks you won't care anymore.

People on here that say they get 10%+ off MSRP on custom orders or cars that just hit the lot are full of shit, IMO. The only good deals are on old inventory or undesirable trims/colors.
I just have a max amount and term I am willing to pay for a car, always been the same. So at 50k, if I can get my hands on the 0% financing, then with what I'll have saved up for a downpayment in November, I could order it then. with either a higher price or higher interest, I'll have to wait as long as March depending. Then things get complicated trying to order a car then, because I am getting married in May....

Sponsored

OP
OP
Hunnieshadow

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2020 Mustang GT ā€˜Vert on order
The partner code you can enter is "MC405" to access the pricing. It's not secret information so I'm not sure why he didn't just include it in the post. The PIN is what's needed to actually buy the vehicle at the pricing, the partner code is just to look at it.

edit: Looks like the x-plan pricing is working on the B&P now.
You ROCK!! Thank you!!!!

DavisCustoms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium
up to 36mpg highway for the ecoboost :inspect:
Downhill with a tail wind, 50psi in the tires, and a ford performance sail and rudder....
Ummm. I often get 36-37 mpg during road trips in my 19 eco, 10 speed, w/3.31 with driving mode set to normal with cruise on... and that includes hitting every small town on the way.
now....in sport mode, that's a whole nother story...lol

DB23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3T 200A Auto Ingot
The configurator also shows the Eco HPP with Brembos and PP2 splitter - which it does not have - so I would not take the lack of the gloss black grills (and lack of faux gas cap) as gospel just yet ... they'll be cleaning that thing up for weeks and months before it's 99% accurate if history is any guide. ;-)

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I know all of you EB HPP folks are disappointed with the possible change in grills but as a GT/CS owner Iā€™m glad it remains exclusive for my car. Iā€™d love to see something totally different for a very special EB.

Desmondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB Premium w/201A,NAV,CC,RPA,ESP
What happened to leather seats and the Bang & Olufsen audio upgrade?!!

Sponsored

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joƫl
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
It's a shame that the online builder for the 2020 hasn't been released yet in Canada.

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
What?? No Showstopper with Grabber Lime? Deal killer...

Also interesting that PP2 shows 265/40F 275/40R tires, but still in the SC2. I guess that will get cleaned up as well.

armsdealer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue Mustang GT Premium PP2
Same build as my 19 PP2 is $995 more expensive. Glad I got my build in for 2019
Sponsored