SevenEigh8Si6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kalyan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Hi Guys,

I am a current owner of a 16 GT Premium and also have a 14 Fusion Titanium, and since Ford has dropped Sedans, I have been meddling with an idea of 4 Door Mustang and here are my thoughts on it, feed back would be appreciated. Many times I wish my Mustang was a Four Door Sedan, because of the practicality and the ability to sit 2 more in the back on long drives. Just a thought and expression on how i feel, please let me know what you guys think of these.

4DGTE.png
4DGTE_1.png
Sponsored

Sponsored

brpec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4WD
hell yes!! i'd love to see a 4 door mustang with a manual v8.

that'd be awesome.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
BMW and Mercedes seem to do well enough with their performance 4 doors. The baddest BMW is probably the M6, which comes in coupe, convertible and "Grand coupe" (4 door). It sells as well as the others.

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
I like the look, just don't call it Mustang! Nice rendering though.

Sponsored

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
Just give it another name. A mustang is a mustang. Now a 4 door manual 460hp v8 car. Awesome. I just don't need a 4 door. And love to say I can't, my car is basically a 2 seater. Me and the fiance only.

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
Chevy tried this with the the SS and it just didn't have enough general interest to make it a successful sales platform. Very unlikely a 4dr Mustang would meet with much better success. It may be an awesome car (like the SS) but if general public doesn't see the appeal it would never work.

AZMach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
18gt350 19raptor 73mach1 68fastback 71&76broncos
That would be called Taurus Sho and ford killed it lets make mustang into a two seated only like the GT350R

Deleted member 35644

One of the things that killed the SS was it's $47,000 MSRP. Ford could better that by ~$10,000 on a 4-dr version of the m/t Mustang GT, NAMED SOMETHING ELSE BESIDES MUSTANG.

One of the non-Fiat brands needs to cough up a RWD sedan and give Chrysler a reason to stop resting on their laurels. It may as well be Ford. If they're looking to extract more $$ from that platform (the reason the Explorer is now on it), a sedan would compliment the Mustang and Explorer nicely. But everyone seems to think the sedan is dead, so...would there be a market for it? The mourning Fusion and Impala lovers may flock to it if they have a distaste for Chryslers.
Sponsored