OP
OP
Kona 18

Kona 18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
doesn't the eforce come with injector rail covers?
Yes, I have them in their box still, didn't feel like putting them on. They are nice cast aluminum covers that say Supercharged on them, I just never got around to putting them on so they're still in their box

I actually don't even mind how it looks with out those covers
IMG_5832.jpg
Sponsored

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Not to hijack, but since we mentioned the covers: I’ve found they create an echo chamber for the injectors that drives me crazy. I ended up buying a dynamat hood liner and putting 3-4 layers inside the covers to calm the injector tick down. Works really well, for those guys reading with the Edelbrock kit.

SVOBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 301A A10, Steeda Stop The Hop, Minimum drop springs, Pro action shocks and struts, UPR Vertical Links, spherical bearings, Steeda Xpipe , VMP Odin 88 MM pulley, Lund Tuned
Vehicle Showcase
Good to know. I was hoping the covers were to suppress that noise. so I guess i will have to do that when i buy mine.

OP
OP
Kona 18

Kona 18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
Not to hijack, but since we mentioned the covers: I’ve found they create an echo chamber for the injectors that drives me crazy. I ended up buying a dynamat hood liner and putting 3-4 layers inside the covers to calm the injector tick down. Works really well, for those guys reading with the Edelbrock kit.
Didn't know this, but I don't run them, although, I do hear the injectors firing, but that's expected since the OE rails had foam covers on them to prevent this, most aftermarket rails don't use those things

CraigJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 97 Westfield SEW
I have the 2300 kit and yes you can hear the injectors quite loudly on idle and low revs. will be trying the dynamat myself.

Sponsored

100mphclub

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 1994 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Nice. Do they offer any upgrades that keep the warranty? The warranty tune is super conservative. Any help to bring up performance would be awesome. It's not overly impressive against e85 cars in stock form. I plan on hitting up a local dyno to see where improvements can be made later on.

Mustanggtvert32907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible
Nice. Do they offer any upgrades that keep the warranty? The warranty tune is super conservative. Any help to bring up performance would be awesome. It's not overly impressive against e85 cars in stock form. I plan on hitting up a local dyno to see where improvements can be made later on.
Are you on 91 or 93 octane

Mustanggtvert32907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible
91 is the tune in it. I run 93 as much as I can... but honestly it's easier to find e85 here than 93.
I think that’s the big difference 91 to 93 makes a difference. Ill be using the 93 tune hopefully get car back tomorrow

OP
OP
Kona 18

Kona 18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
@Edelbrock Tech might know more about whether they offer anything to upgrade too that allows you to keep their warranty.

On a side note, I got the fuel system installed on the car over the weekend
582B8228-5701-4164-A16D-40D4C030B805.JPG
590F4DFC-9B9C-433B-AE74-AD01E59E1885.JPG

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Awesome build OP. Great supercharger and mods.
Congrats.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
@Edelbrock Tech might know more about whether they offer anything to upgrade too that allows you to keep their warranty.

On a side note, I got the fuel system installed on the car over the weekend
582B8228-5701-4164-A16D-40D4C030B805.JPG
590F4DFC-9B9C-433B-AE74-AD01E59E1885.JPG
Very nice!
I like the fact that the radium pump runs what looks like a bucket. I assume this should reduce fuel surge at low levels?

OP
OP
Kona 18

Kona 18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
Very nice!
I like the fact that the radium pump runs what looks like a bucket. I assume this should reduce fuel surge at low levels?
Correct, they designed it to sit damn near flush against the floor of the tank so it always has access to fuel and the bucket means the pumps will stay fed even when low on fuel. There is a large 1" check ball on the other side that is not visible in the pics I posted.

Here is a pic from radium s its showing how it sits in the tank

20-0203_C.jpg

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Correct, they designed it to sit damn near flush against the floor of the tank so it always has access to fuel and the bucket means the pumps will stay fed even when low on fuel. There is a large 1" check ball on the other side that is not visible in the pics I posted.

Here is a pic from radium s its showing how it sits in the tank

20-0203_C.jpg
Despite the fact that e85 isn’t readily available to me, I had a Fore system ready to go. Decided against it because having to run half a tank at all times on a daily is just ridiculous.
Your Radium setup would be perfect. Nice one!

OP
OP
Kona 18

Kona 18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
Despite the fact that e85 isn’t readily available to me, I had a Fore system ready to go. Decided against it because having to run half a tank at all times on a daily is just ridiculous.
Your Radium setup would be perfect. Nice one!
I have e85 available within 3 miles of me, but I also wanted to try this hat bc of the same concern you mentioned. I have a 5 gallon jug full of fuel in the trunk right and and plan to run this tank to empty to see just how low it will let me go and still run. This way I know when I should be filling up.
Sponsored