NorCal South Bay Ford Dealer Service Department Shout-Out

19GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I’m personally not a huge fan of Dealer Service Departments, but Frontier Ford’s in Santa Clara has restored some of my faith in them.

As some of you may have read, my selling Dealer botched the install of my OEM Adjustable Strut Top Mounts that were ordered with my 2019 GT350 (driver side mount found on passenger side, and vice versa), and – given all the nonsense I was fed by my selling Dealer about how it was supposed to be this way, how it was not possible, how it didn’t matter, etc. – I wasn’t about to trust them to correct this.

Long story short, I ended up taking my car to Frontier Ford for the fix, and I am very pleased with their service. They took great care of my car, they were very friendly, PLUS they PROACTIVELY contacted my selling Dealer to arrange payment (vs. asking me to pay and then try to get reimbursed from my selling Dealer or from Ford).

Based on this experience, I currently feel comfortable returning to Frontier Ford for all of my service needs.

Hope this helps!
Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Who was the selling dealer?

Last edited:

Sixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
19 GT 350
Good to know. Looking for a good dealer close to SF to service mine.

nordique14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Magnetic Gray (J1601)
Good to know they have a good service department. Although they are only a couple of miles from me I never gave their service dept a chance after vowing never to go back there after having dealt with their appalling awful sales dept (twice).

bkrupp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic Metallic GT350
Good to know they have a good service department. Although they are only a couple of miles from me I never gave their service dept a chance after vowing never to go back there after having dealt with their appalling awful sales dept (twice).
Wow, pretty bad. I don't go there because a simple oil change was 2 months out. Got it done next day at Capitol Ford.
Sponsored