OP
OP
Ghost50

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
I am sooooo sick of the Belecheck and Brady. Time for some other teams to rise up.... Like the Bears! Our D is going to destroy many QB's this year.
That’s why I wanted the Eagles to face NE in the 2017 SB. To beat Belichick and Brady. One of the best days of my life, that day!

I’m curious to see how the Bears defense does with Fangio leaving. Pagano is a solid replacement though. And they’ve got a crew of hard hittin’ SOBs on that defense. Reminds me a bit of the Buddy Ryan 85 defense.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Monsters of the Midway! I think they will be fine with Pagano. It was nice to see Fangio get a head coach job.
Eagles should be good this year, wondering how Howard will be there. might pick him late in fantasy and throw him on the bench

OP
OP
Ghost50

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
Monsters of the Midway! I think they will be fine with Pagano. It was nice to see Fangio get a head coach job.
Eagles should be good this year, wondering how Howard will be there. might pick him late in fantasy and throw him on the bench
I loved the Howard pick up. He'll team up with Miles Sanders, Corey Clement and Darren Sproles so not sure how much feature carries he'll get. But I envision him in that role they used LeGarrette Blount in back in 2017 - the short yardage goal line guy.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Sad to hear Luck is retiring. We need fun, talented people in the league to watch. Since there are none in my local team, I'm stuck watching Kansas City, New England and the Seahawks. Kind of joking, kind of not.
Sponsored