Sponsored

What car has the most obnoxious drivers when you drive your S550.

OP
OP
16mach1

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt premium, 99 Roush, 2002 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
I agree that there are a lot of annoying drivers just because they are bad drivers regardless of what they drive. I was looking more for the group with the attitude that they are better or own the road because of what they drive. For me it has to be by far BMW drivers and lately even worse are the SUVs. The X5 and X3 it's just plain hilarious. Second to them around here would be the WRX.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
HEY! I resemble that remark!

kidding, I use to fuck with sports cars (run 'em at a light or even from a high speed roll) because I could take them all (nearly...been a few dusted my ass). last few years, its nigh impossible to outrun a sportscar in even a built 8k lb truck on big tires. (Used to outrun near everything on the road with 600hp and 800ftlb torque, but now everything is pushing 400+hp and near 500ftlb in a 3500lb car on sport tires).

I find it to be luxury type cars, or people who think their 'high end' Hyundai is luxury, trying to pass people on the shoulder or force their way into a merge after passing everyone who just merged on the shoulder (this shit happened twice today alone, passing on the shoulder...). Trust me, that jacked up diesel that is beat to hell ain't letting your in. I know you aren't about to fuck up that pretty paint on my ranch hand or 37" knobbies. On the other hand, when I drive the platinum 250 or the lexus, it's the luxury cars that are suddenly nice and the beaters that try to stop traffic to not allow a 1-1 merge lane or to cut people off intentionally. I know you aren't gonna fuck up your only way to your shit job to prove a point, and I've the dash cam to prove it was you.

Actually, I think generally speaking everyone who isn't in a nice but 'common' car is an ass on the road these days, if you drive high end, or very low end, you're going to act a dick. BTW, Mr 2011 Cobra I saw this morning, sharp car, nice road manners.

And If I'm on the bike, EVERYONE is out to kill me.
Man that explains a lot. I get a lot of huge Trucks trying to take me from a light. They always thumbs up me when I go past them. I actually get a lot of compliments from guys in lifted trucks. I think they like the exhaust more than anything. Of course some are NASCAR fans and recognize the Roush name. Which I didn’t even realize they had a race team, lol.

Jiki05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I agree that there are a lot of annoying drivers just because they are bad drivers regardless of what they drive. I was looking more for the group with the attitude that they are better or own the road because of what they drive. For me it has to be by far BMW drivers and lately even worse are the SUVs. The X5 and X3 it's just plain hilarious. Second to them around here would be the WRX.
Actually when I'm in my mustang the WRX drivers are the coolheaded ones. It's the Honda Accord turbos and Hyundai's that act the fools. Trucks actually give me the road and move over which is pretty cool.

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 - 2006 GT Convertible
I know people have mentioned big trucks on here a few times.

I actually traded in a 2017 F250 on 37's to get my GT. In my experience, it was shocking how many people went out of their way to get in front of me when driving that thing, I got cut off al the time. I guess they assumed since it was so big that it was slow. In the end it pissed me off because they were causing dangerous situations, so I drove more aggressively to keep people off of my front bumper. I can tell you, you do NOT want to be hit by one of those things and with 925 ft/lb. of torque it would get moving in a surprising hurry.

Sponsored

Hidalgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, Premium, Magnetic, Int. Midnight Blue, 401A Pkge, 10Sp. AT, Smart & Safe Pkge, Active Valve Performance Exhaust, Shaker Pro, 20" Alum wheels; 2015 BMW M235i, Vert, Twin Turbo, JB4; BMW 2017 X5, M Sports Pkge
BMW 3-series. Yeah, pretty much the 3-series drivers are all "me first".
Thank goodness I sold my 335xi last year.
But my Maryland cars are BMW's, a M235i & X5 M Sport.
Sorry, but I have Bluetooth, so I'm not the hands on cell phone user while driving.
They are by far the worst, and the stats show they cause the most accidents.

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
I feel like I could write a thesis on this after living in Houston for 12 years.

The ones I watch out for now are Honda mini-van drivers, BMW jackasses and anyone with a paper tag.

YoloBathsalts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT - PP1
Any driver who 'thinks' their car is fast. No matter the make and model.
I just got off the highway and had a Hyundai Veloster weaving thro traffic to catch up to me. He proceeded to tailgate the car in front of him to get door to door with me so he I could hear his shitty BOV. On then lift, on then lift, on then lift, for about 15 seconds. Once the road opened up I put it in third and rung it out. He was in another zipcode when I was done, but 10 seconds later hes back and trying desperately to get in front of me for no reason. Kids these days have no sense of shame.

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
I feel like I could write a thesis on this after living in Houston for 12 years.

The ones I watch out for now are Honda mini-van drivers, BMW jackasses and anyone with a paper tag.
And we both know how many paper tag drivers there are in Houston..... These and the people in a Prius. They always find a way to cut me off.

Sponsored

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
Last week traveling from New York to Maine and back it was Pickup Trucks. Many where tailgating . Nothing worse than driving down the Road in the left lane and there’s a car in front of you and a pickup truck about 5 feet behind you up your butt.

Dude like I’m sorry but the guy in front of me is driving slow. Why you puttting my life in danger ?

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Accords driven by teens and jacked up pickup trucks. The pickups disappear the fastest (in my rear view mirror), especially on winding roads. 19 PSI of boost makes the accords disappear in about 10 seconds. However, rarely a problem in town.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Around where I live it's mostly Audi, BMW, VW TDI's. The Audi's and Beamers are driven by people with a huge sense of entitlement. The VW's are driven by a younger demographic. Likely future Audi drivers but at the moment they can't afford one. The douchbaggieness is strong in this triad. What I don't understand is this "German" engineering. They have not been able to design a working turn signal for any of these cars.

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
This is hilarious. You know if you were to ask a driver of any of the cars mentioned they would respond “Mustang” drivers. As far as I’m concerned any car with an out of state plate would qualify, especially in season.
Thats because there are 24 million Mustangs

Cav427

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Great question! Dodge Ram Pickup with 5.7 liter Hemi - they think 392 HP and loud dual exhaust can defy the laws of physics and turn a 5,000 pound pickup a drag truck. Had a Dodge Ram try to drag race me at a light. I reved up my motor a few times and he peeled out when the light turned green and I pulled away normally. The police officer a block up pulled him over.

Toyota Prius drivers in general. They think lane departure warnings are the equivalent to self driving cars. I have seen Prius drivers watching youtube videos on their phone, texting and eating full size bags of chips and all over tthe road.

A car should not be too comfortable, too quiet or too easy to drive, it is not your living room!
Sponsored

Last edited: