Sponsored

What car has the most obnoxious drivers when you drive your S550.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
BMW 3-series. Yeah, pretty much the 3-series drivers are all "me first".
You rang?
Even if you don't drive like the typical BMW driver, their reputation means other drivers won't mess with you. Nobody ever tries to cut me off when I drive that car. It's great!
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
This is hilarious. You know if you were to ask a driver of any of the cars mentioned they would respond ā€œMustangā€ drivers. As far as Iā€™m concerned any car with an out of state plate would qualify, especially in season.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
This is hilarious. You know if you were to ask a driver of any of the cars mentioned they would respond ā€œMustangā€ drivers. As far as Iā€™m concerned any car with an out of state plate would qualify, especially in season.
I find most out of state drivers are far better than Wisconsin drivers on the freeways and highways. They seem to understand you don't camp in the left lane. Not Wisconsin drivers.

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
There are a shit load of tesla drivers around me and its always crazy to watch them reading books, texting, even sleeping while on autopilot. I mean how many crazy wrecked teslas do they need to see to know the system is not infallible.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Jerks speeding their loud big jacked up pickups down residential streets doing 30 over the limit and then you get them out on the expressway and they cant even keep up with traffic.

Every single one of these dopes are posers.

Sponsored

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Grand Cherokeeā€™s, Tahoeā€™s, Escalades, Yukonā€™s.. Jeepā€™s grand Cherokees though are the worst around here. Not sure if they all think they have a track hawk or not but theyā€™re bad.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I interpret "obnoxious" as those that are overly aggressive, think everyone else always has to get out of their way, etc. Full size pickup drivers get my vote.

"Clueless" drivers are just as annoying. They seem to favor small hatchbacks or medium sized sedans.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Moms in minivans. They are one more ā€œare we there yetā€? Or ā€œ heā€™s looking at meā€ away from running straight at you at top speed! Then theyā€™ll flip you off. After running you off the road!

Last edited:

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Dodge truck drivers, esp the 3/4 ton wanna be a bigger truck truck drivers. At least that what my wife says.

Joe B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Soccer moms in large SUV's. They don't have a clue how to drive and they are on the phone.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ā“‡ā’¾ā’øā“€ā“Ž ā“ˆā“…ā’¶ā“ƒā’¾ā“ˆā’½
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Hondas & Diesel Trucks
c_oc=AQkFvcnXMTgP5TpK3yF5dNmnocRIW5r1s7L_mSdnxf-K_ZyVt5xYYVKQsUIs2upy070&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.jpg

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
"Souped up" diesel pickups.
HEY! I resemble that remark!

kidding, I use to fuck with sports cars (run 'em at a light or even from a high speed roll) because I could take them all (nearly...been a few dusted my ass). last few years, its nigh impossible to outrun a sportscar in even a built 8k lb truck on big tires. (Used to outrun near everything on the road with 600hp and 800ftlb torque, but now everything is pushing 400+hp and near 500ftlb in a 3500lb car on sport tires).

I find it to be luxury type cars, or people who think their 'high end' Hyundai is luxury, trying to pass people on the shoulder or force their way into a merge after passing everyone who just merged on the shoulder (this shit happened twice today alone, passing on the shoulder...). Trust me, that jacked up diesel that is beat to hell ain't letting your in. I know you aren't about to fuck up that pretty paint on my ranch hand or 37" knobbies. On the other hand, when I drive the platinum 250 or the lexus, it's the luxury cars that are suddenly nice and the beaters that try to stop traffic to not allow a 1-1 merge lane or to cut people off intentionally. I know you aren't gonna fuck up your only way to your shit job to prove a point, and I've the dash cam to prove it was you.

Actually, I think generally speaking everyone who isn't in a nice but 'common' car is an ass on the road these days, if you drive high end, or very low end, you're going to act a dick. BTW, Mr 2011 Cobra I saw this morning, sharp car, nice road manners.

And If I'm on the bike, EVERYONE is out to kill me.

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
Any Honda with Sport on the back; lifted domestic trucks are a close second.

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
For a long time in the Detroit area you could get a lease on a Charger R/T or Challenger R/T for $239/mo. Everybody and their cousin seems to have picked one up. And because ā€œthat thing got a Hemiā€ a lot of ā€˜em whoā€™ve probably never owned a V8 in their life think theyā€™re sportinā€™ a Hellcat. At least they act that way. I can hardly get through a day without someone in a Challenger R/T challenging me. Iā€™ve only taken the bait twice, with hilarious results.

First was an idiot on I-96 while I was on my way to the park for a bike ride. Stayed side-by-side with me at about 75 mph, gunning his engine. I finally get sick of him and walked away from. Since I was on my way to ride my bike, I had my bike carrier and a bike on the car. And my top was down. Still whupped his silly ass. Actually, I took this picture when I got to the park, so this is what he thought would be a race he could win.

53AF80F5-BB90-4DD6-B09C-F14940AF9E05.jpeg

The second time I was test driving a press vehicle. Came upon a knucklehead who had just got his Challenger R/T (paper temp plate in the window). He was doing burnouts at every traffic light, weaving in and out of traffic, tailgating people. The full a$$#ole agenda. I wound up next to him at a light and smoked him to the next light. Actually, ā€œsmokedā€ is probably not the right word. I was driving a BMW i3 electric vehicle, so there was no smoke. Wicked fast on launch and for about an 1/8th mile. If it had been a quarter he wouldā€™ve caught me, but it wasnā€™t so he had to suck it up.
Sponsored